Need some help for my 33.5*17*16 inch goodyear's

Old 04-30-2010, 01:55 PM
busayam
SHOW GUEST

Default Need some help for my 33.5*17*16 inch goodyear's

Hello there,

I need some help in replacing my dragster tires. I bought it and it had an MT of 33.5*16.5*16 and the tire was almost gone so i ordered the D-2532 Goodyears with the D-2A compund and now after i have replaced the tires and my rims are the bogart and not beadlocks rims, im trying to put sime air in them but the rim isnt fit from tne ineer and outer part of the rims. its really difficult and i cant pressure the air IN in order to make the tire gets fit to the rim.

Did any one faced like this problem> i hope some have solutions with some pics coz i searched google up side down and couldnt find any clue in how to put some air into them.

Regards,
Moe
Old 04-02-2011, 03:22 PM
hd1994
APPRENTICE

TRY PUTTING A RATCHET STRAP AROUND YOUR TIRE AND RATCHET THE HECK OUT OF IT TO SEAT THE BEADS IF THAT IS WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT IF SO DONT FORGET TO LET OFF ON STRAP WHEN IT STARTS TAKEING AIR
Old 12-15-2012, 04:47 PM
rickycampbell
SHOW GUEST

Get a self air chuck and put a little lighter fluid around the inside of the tire and light it it will blow out and the air chuck will catch the bead and air up.
R.C.
Old 12-16-2012, 08:36 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Don't forget to light the lighter fluid ! :P