lost oil pressure durring first round

Old 09-21-2009, 11:11 AM
chpseat987
CRAFTSMAN

Default No problems

Just wanted to let everyone know that I appreciate all the of inforamation you were willing to share on my problem. I did hand clean the crank, flush the motor replaced all main and rod bearings, safety wired the oil pump pick up bols. this last friday and Saturday I made 8 solid passes without a lick of a problem except i could get my car dialed worth a dand we had really bad head winds. I guess I would call myself one lucky SUM B@$%H LOL. we have one more weekend left in the season . Best of luck to all of you and have a great season. I am looking inot going to Vegas for the bracket chamionships in November.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:44 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Motor

Glad to Here Things are GOOD!
HOPE,they STAY That Way!!
Good Luck if you Go to the FINALS?
Later
G 8)
Old 09-21-2009, 12:47 PM
TopspeedLowet
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Bearing debres, the plague that keep's killing.

I am glad you decided to give a through cleaning to the assembly. You will likely be trouble free for sure now.
Sorry to harp on you on tearing down the entire engine previously, but guessing what is good without re-checking in an engine that has bearing damage of any sort is a losing game for the owner every time from my experience.
Good luck to you in Vegas!
Bruce
Old 09-22-2009, 06:35 AM
chpseat987
CRAFTSMAN

Thank you and no need at all to be sorry, thats why I posted my question for everybody's suggestions thats how we learn and thank you again...