bad trader!!!! SUIE54

Old 08-01-2009, 02:07 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

The funny thing here is this...YOU started this thread to make the other guy look bad, and discredit him.
FAIL

The fact is,in my opinion, the only thing you acomplished was to make anyone that reads this NOT want to deal with YOU.
If you traded it's on you. It is up to you to know what you are trading for. If you looked at the car and agreed to the trade, and took the car home with you, then it's yours. DO YOUR HOMEWORK before you tade, not after. :roll: This isn't WAL MART
Old 08-01-2009, 02:38 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

HERE ON RJ FORUM WE NEED A WHINING AN CRY BABYS SECTION. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Old 08-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I just looked at his pictures and what in the world is this guy complaining about? must be some truck he traded.
Old 08-01-2009, 07:06 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Everyone has a opinion of a car's value, I think mine is worth at least $50,000, and the Challenger is worth $75,000 :!: :!:
You checked out the vette right? You done the deal right? Soooooo it is your baby, $ 15,000 or $ 100,000 :!: :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/163312
Old 08-01-2009, 09:34 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

bbchevy

There nothing like getting straight to the point!

Try not to hold back next time.....LOL
Old 08-01-2009, 09:36 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Hey mopar,

You forgot the decimal. It should be placed two spaces to the left for each amount... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-02-2009, 08:15 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

''ASHBROS'' :lol: :lol: :lol: You know i can understand people coming on here to 'Bitch,moan,whine' But waiting 5 months to do it :?: Dude if you wanted the vette appraised you should have done that before the trade so you wouldn't be here 5 months later whining like a little bitch, You didn't so deal with it, life goes on, we all have sold, traded, bought, car's trucks,women,food, and after we got them home we decided we didn't like them,So we either sold, traded, or divorced them :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/163312
Old 08-02-2009, 08:44 AM
racefan55
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Ad # 1615357
this guy just posted another ad, someone really needs to let him know that he truely is a cry baby.. the car sat in his barn/garage for awhile and then some guy from FL told him it wasnt worth what he put into it, now he wants ray to give him his truck back.. lol.. are you kidding??
A TRADE IS A TRADE, YOU GO LOOK AT THE CAR YOURSELF, ONCE YOU PULL OUT WITH THE CAR, ITS YOURS!! NO NEED TO CRY ONCE YOU GET HOME OR MONTHS DOWN THE ROAD!!
bring the vette to me, id be glad to own it!! (i wont even cry about it)
he keeps saying people are warning him about ray and all this shit, thats a bunch of BS.. anyone and everyone that trades, .. KNOWS THAT SOMETIMES YOU GET THE GOOD, AND SOMETIMES YOU GET THE BAD, YOU JUST MOVE ON TO THE NEXT TRADE, THATS WHAT GROWN MEN DO!
Old 08-02-2009, 09:17 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

I GO TO A LOT OF SHOWS AND YOU SEE A LOT OF GUYS SITTING NEXT TO THERE CAR , YA ASK THEM SOMETHING ABOUT THERE CARS ,ABOUT THE WORK DONE TO IT, WHATS IN IT ETC... THEY DONT HAVE A CLUE. :shock: BUT THEY WILL TELL YA I PAID 25K FOR IT.THE BEST ONE IS WHEN THEY BRAG ITS A TRUE SS AND IT HAS A MALIBU DASH IN IT. THERE GOT TO BE TEN TIMES MORE TRUE, REAL SS CHEVELLE OUT THERE NOW THAN GM EVER BUILT!! IF DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR BUYING YA SHOULDN'T BE BUYING :!: :idea:
Old 08-02-2009, 09:27 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

The thing I love is how he started this thread andhasnt been back on here to defend himself or show any proof of this. Yet he puts another ad on trash talking this guy saying he has all this proof. Also has a lot of people that has dealing with this guy that had gotten screwed over too!! It just amazes me how some people act. If I was him I would have said yes or no right there on the spot. I wouldnt wait 5 months to say no I dont want it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -