signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

man i see a nice convoy of pro-streeters coming together i saved all
the cars on this post, i'm taking them all for a cruise :wink:
Old 04-03-2008, 04:16 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111
I really enjoyed building and driving them prostreet cars when I was younger but I lacked the disipline needed to keep my foot out of it and many speeding tickets and many a night at the illegal street races narrowly avoiding capture by the police sent me packing, so I took my passion to the track and never looked back. Dont get my wrong now I love seeing them bad a$$ street cars and more power to ya, I'll just smile and give a thumbs up while I'm driving by in my big American made suv like it has a egg under the throttle pedal.
Cp
:lol: :lol: :lol: The novelty wears off quick,but can't be beat.I miss driving my Olds around town but don't miss all the headaches that come from 700 hp on the street 30 miles from home and my tools. ops: The track's where it's at,for me.But I love to see guys steam-rolling down the road with a big set of Mickeys and filling the air with cam-2......Okay..I think I'm gonna tub my Impala now
Old 04-03-2008, 04:54 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

I*d like to have a pro-street woody........

,,,,,,,,Wagon! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 04-03-2008, 10:09 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

"The novelty wears off quick,but can't be beat.I miss driving my Olds around town but don't miss all the headaches that come from 700 hp on the street 30 miles from home and my tools. The track's where it's at,for me. But I love to see guys steam-rolling down the road with a big set of Mickeys and filling the air with cam-2......Okay..I think I'm gonna tub my Impala now"

LOL...... The thought had crossed my mind to put flows and a nitrous kit adn other mustang mod's on my ex-wifes HO V8 explorer, that thing ran real strong and I wasn't affraid to race anybody from a stop light, I especially enjoyed whooping up on them big pipe ricers that thought they had a hotrod. They would look at me and think I got this chump when I reved it up at the light trying to get a race and then I would run off and leave them in the dust.
I can see it now, skinnies up front and ET streets slicks on the back I would of had the first explorer in the 11's...lol
Old 04-03-2008, 11:33 PM
margaritaman
JUNIOR BUILDER

Mine is going to West Virginia! Take me home....
Old 04-04-2008, 04:27 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by margaritaman
Mine is going to West Virginia! Take me home....
you gona build another some day?
Old 04-05-2008, 06:17 PM
inVEGArating
SHOW GUEST

Pro street is alive and well in Ohio[img][/img]
Old 04-06-2008, 07:03 AM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

VERY NICE LOOKIN' CAR!!!Drive it much??What's it run???
Old 04-06-2008, 03:59 PM
inVEGArating
SHOW GUEST

I drive it whenever I can!! We take it to local cruises,to get the boys from football practice,or just to go get coffee on sunday morning.
It runs 10.70's on a street tune,but we have the tranny(we think) to spray it this year so we are hoping for mid to low 9's with a full effort we hope to get there with no more than a 300 hp. shot,but we are going to see where 175 gets us to start with.
Thanks for the interest and comments[img][/img]
Old 04-07-2008, 04:17 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

very nice clean vega, motor is clean, looks great and fun to drive.
like the color is that factory color? :wink:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -