POSSIBLE SCAMMER PINK LADY IN MT GRETNA PA

Old 02-06-2008, 04:02 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default update on my racing gear and PINKLADY

UPDATE
JUST RECIEVED AN EMAIL,PINKLADY SAYS SHE MAILED THE GEAR ON 1-2-08 ,"IF I HAVE NOT RECIEVED IT SHE WILL LOOK INTO IT" SENT HER AN EMAIL AND CALLED AND GOT VOICE MAIL.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????
Old 02-08-2008, 04:00 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default UPDATE ABOUT MY RACING SUIT

GOT A CALL FROM PINK LADY,SHE TOLD ME IT WAS DELIVERED 1-4-08, SHE TOLD ME WHERE IT WAS DELIVERED,IT WAS NOT MY ADDRESS NOT EVEN THE SAME STATE,SHE ASKED MY ADDRESS OVER THE PHONE I GAVE IT TO HER,THAN SHE ASKED ME TO EMAIL HER MY ADDRESS WHICH I DID TODAY 2-8-08 .SOME CONFUSION HERE
NOT REALLY SURE WHAT TO THINK OF THIS,I WILL KEEP MY COMMENTS TO MYSELF FOR NOW

STILL NO PRODUCT, BUT HAVE HAD CONTACT WITH THE SELLER
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????
Old 03-03-2008, 08:52 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default I FEEL OFFICIALLY SCAMMED BY PINKLADY NOW NO PRODUCT

WELL I GOT BURNED, THIS PERSON IS A COWARD AND WILL NOT RESPONSED TO EMAILS AND CALLS. I REALIZED IT WAS A SMALL AMOUNT,BUT IT STILL SHOWS ME THE KIND OF POEPLE OUT THERE. MY ADVICE BE CAREFUL FOLLOW SOME OF THE ADVICE THIS SITE HAS POSTED. I WILL FOLLOW UP WITH THE FRAUD DIVISION OF THE FBI FOR THE INTERNET

FOLLOW RJ ERS BE AWARE THERE ARE SOME BAD POEPLE OUT THERE
REMEMBER PINKLADY WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
Old 03-04-2008, 04:18 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Bix, I am sorry to read that you have gotten taken. The seller lists location as in Mt. Gretna PA and has a really great hook "her husband was killed and here's his racing suit". Really pulls the heartstrings huh?

Probably not a female running the scam, probably a guy. If you talked to a woman its probably his girl friend or helper.

Reporting it to the FBI is good, as its fraud and because it crossed state lines a federal offense. If you used a US Post Office money order, probably constituted as mail fraud also.

But we know the FBI has a zillion of these reports and Pinklady is counting on them not coming after her/him.

The real issue if you want to go get her is where she is really located and what her real phone number is etc. As you know even rats leave a trail.

Once you know where she is you can sue her in your state and have her served in hers. That should get her attention.

If you want to really go get her, pm me and I will give you some place to start that should allow you to reverse track the cell number (gotta be a cell) and pull some data from the public databases. Its not gauranteed but it has worked for me on a few occasions when I wanted to let the bad guys know they were in for a fight.

Pinklady is there and she has left a trail, you just need to decide how much you want to chase her and whether you want to invest any additional monies.

But look at it this way, make chasing Pinklady a hobby, then you can justify the investment and get total enjoyment from it.

Remember Scammers are cowards hiding behind a CRT.

As always just my humble opinion.

later.
Old 04-06-2008, 07:25 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default SEND MORE EMAILS NO RESPONSE/ITS ON

THIS THIEF/COWARD HAS NOT RESPONDED TO A ABOUT A DOZEN EMAILS, I HAVE STARTED A LITTLE THING IN THAT NEIGHBOR HOOD THAT MAY HELP, MT GRETNE PA, LET SEE IF IT PANS OUT, IT SHOULD BE JNTERESTING WELL WORTH THE 100 I LOST, I HAVE TRIED TO HAVE THEM FESS UP, BUT NO GOOD WE WELL SEE ??????????
Old 05-11-2008, 11:53 AM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default LOOKS BAD TRUELY SCAMMED

AS OF 5-10-08 NOTHING .... THIS PERSON STOLE FROM ME THE AMOUNT OF 100.00 AND THAT IS A CRIME....IT WILL COME BACK TO BITE THEM.... I PROMISE ......STAY SAFE ON THE NEW RACING SEASON JEFF
Old 07-23-2008, 07:30 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default still waiting for my money/but she picked up her phone when

Just called Deb Young in Mt greta pa,,,and she picked up the phone I still did not get anywhere but her phone number still works and after she hung up.I tried to call again and left her a message to try and make this right... her number is the same as in the ad 1-717-383-3545 .When she picked up the phone I asked for Frank to get her off the scent....I then asked her if I was talking to Deb Young she said yea....I tried to explain the situation and she hung up on me....that is not very nice..but her number is still legit so be carefull jeff
Old 07-24-2008, 04:46 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default File a Complaint Now

Jeff:

You have verified her location-Now report her to the local authorities. You have an instance of documented theft, you know where she is, so contact the police in that jurisdiction, register your complaint and see what happens.

I think its the least you can do for her.

My two cents.

later
Old 07-24-2008, 02:39 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default HEY SCORPION GIVE ME A CALL

THANKS FOR THE HELPFULL INFO MAYBE YOU CAN GIVE ME A LITTLE HELP ON THIS ....I ENJOY YOUR OPINIONS JEFF 708-308-0282

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO EMAIL YOUR OPINION
[email protected]
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU...
THXS JEFF