Powdercoat question

Old 04-07-2008, 07:28 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

THANKS, and yes the magneto passed away Saturday!
Old 04-07-2008, 07:56 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

If it ain't one thing it's "a mother" ain't it???? "It broke???mother...... :evil: :lol:
Old 04-08-2008, 02:38 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

Default powdercoat g

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLDS, i personally quit enjoying birthdays, they keep coming faster and faster and faster and now that i got a pile of them behind me i started wondering how many more in front of me!! if i took as good of care of myself as i do my cars and bikes id live forever!!!!!!!! lol.. i really admire and envy you youngguns..you have so much more at your fingertips than we did in my day.summit jegs the internet.so much more parts and info available to you now.they talk about the good ol days of hotrodding. yes they were good. going thru the junkyards gathering parts meetin at the local dq fridaynite dragracing on a blocked off country road.cars were cool times were cool.and i live for their return. aint gonna happen. ENJOY IT SON sounds like you already do!! enough of my ranting, again HAPPY BIRTHDAY. by the way what was that shiny thing
Old 04-08-2008, 04:18 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Default re; good ole days

Like the old song says "these are the good ole days".
suicidebomb
Old 04-08-2008, 12:28 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

When the good ole days were happening they thought they were state of the art.We are in the good ole days now...just take another 20 years to realize it.
Old 04-09-2008, 03:01 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

are you sure your 28, you sure sound alot wiser than your years but your so right . back in the day we thought we were top dog. sure as hell didnt stay on the porch!we wre GOOD if we had aftermarket,intakes,big carbs,wires,etc, you see were im going with this.we did it with mechanics. today its good mechanics AND electronics.computuers, boxes,etc.times are way down speeds way up!and so are our investments. i cant even imagine whats coming in 20 yrs., buts its you youngguns who are going to see and enjoy it, im still trying to fiqure out why them litte records my son plays in his car wont play on my turntable! I just found out they have replaced 8 TRACKS with cassets. i still love my sparkomatic 8 track.lol