Tom Jones AKA Tomsrods is a scammer

Old 01-22-2011, 05:45 AM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Welcome Back Bart-

I see your string of bad luck dealing with people continues.

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...er=asc&start=0

Scorp
Is this Tom Jones the singer. :lol:
Old 01-22-2011, 05:51 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

ANOTHER SUPERBARTMAN AKA REDDNOVA WHINE THREAD. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 01-22-2011, 06:01 AM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Tom Jones AKA tomsrod is a scammer, false advertisement

Thanks Scorp.

Yes I trade a lot on here and have been trading all my life. Way, way before RJ. It is a hobby and used to be a business when I was a wholesale car dealer. If you trade enough sooner or later you will let your guard down and one gets you. I am guilty of that. He got me. It will cost me $1055 if they don't have to dissemble the trans. completely. If they do I am out the additional expense plus cost of towing the tractor to two different dealers. It will be fixed by next week I hope. I need it on my farm.

Tom Jones is slicker than snot. HE IS ONE OF THE BETTER, SLICKER ONES. He is a professional scammer. The second best liar I have ever seen. The other one I knew was so bad that lying Wink was his nickname and if you ever quoted him you had to pay whoever you were talking to $50 just to listen. We learned not to quote him too much! LOL!

Tom is ranting and raving about my 66 Chevy 11 that he traded for "rolling chassis only". Tom's brother in law Johnny helped me pull the motor and trans. while Tom walked around and pretended he didn't know anything. Some scammers do that you know. That way it is hard to hold them responsible. You get "I didn't know," He is real proud of it and should be. It is not everyday you can trade a broken down switched tractor to someone for a nice Chevy 11 like this. He thinks it is worth $28000 now and is already misrepresenting it. He has pulled all his ad's now but I have them.

Bottom line: ad. 2066300 false advertisement of someone else's tractor that Tom never owned. It is the same model etc. but 2 years newer and belongs to Abele Tractor and Equipment in Albany NY. Nice tractor. This is the one I thought I was trading for. Not only that, Tom took his picture from their ad. It's still on their site. Tom and I even discussed the backhoe on the back and Tom advised me he didn't get the backhoe with the tractor.
He assured me the tractor is in new condition and it looks it doesn't it. He did mention on the phone that it was a little dirty. You will see the setup.

Look at the pic. he posted on the other ad. 2083774. A little dirty isn't it. See where he was going in the scam. It's also got a top and no backhoe. Same tractor model, just 2 years older and not in new condition. Maybe just dirty. If you deliver it in the middle of a cold night in a rain storm most people wouldn't know the difference. The broken transmission will not noticed either. It does run and move. Just won't go in 4 wheel drive. Tom wasn't supposed to deliver the tractor until Sun. daytime but I got a call late Sat. that he was on his way and he had to come that night so his brother in law Johnny could come and help. I have found in my experience that scammers usually travel in 2's. Yep! They do!

I am guilty of trusting people a little much and I did that. Like I said, Tom is a professional scammer and slick as snot. Several people have come forward that Tom has scammed or tried to scam. There will be many more.

Bottom line, Bait and Switch and fraud on the internet is a crime. Tom is guilty of a crime and I am turning it over to (IC3) for prosecution.

Thanks for your interest but I will take care of this. Just ask Lying Tom why he advertised someone else's tractor for his own. He won't talk about this but he will talk about everything else in the world to distract you. If you quote him you will have to give me $50.

Have a great day Scorp!
I will see you in the Scammer Forums. I am letting the (IC3), FBI handle this. I am sure in your scammer hunt you are aware of them.
Old 01-22-2011, 06:41 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I think racefan got it right, you physically had this tractor in your hands, had time to inspect it thoroughly and still made the decision to trade. Sounds like traders remorse to me, you have got no case with internet fraud. Seems like you always get used in some deal on here, maybe you should stop trading...JMO :roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-22-2011, 07:52 AM
dthotrods
JOURNEYMAN

guys thanks for at least looking from my eyes, the tractor in the ad i even said it before was just a pic that looked like mine, when i got home from 28 days of work i took the other pics of my tractor. 678 hrs for a tractor is not hardly anything and the only thing he has to say about it the night we showed up was the tires are scuffed a little on top not worn but scuffed. HE LOOKED AT IT, HE INSPECTED IT, HE LOVED IT!!! then told me to pull it off and park it. i tried to get him several times to operate it and he refused to do so. also ME AND MY BRO-IN-LAW PULLED THE MOTOR AND TRANNY bart kept complaining that he was a old man and couldnt hardly do anything anymore, also bart im not any kind of mech and never claimed to be but some of us can turn a wrench from time to time! he has a 5, 6 or 7 car garage with lights to inspect everything, the tractor in my newest ad was a better looking tractor even, you called me, you wanted to trade and said it would only take 1/2 hr to pull the engine(that was bs) and YOU GAVE ME YOUR ADDRESS TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE THAT NIGHT. said he would pay half on gas also ($50.) was all i got, now how many of you could do the drive pulling a mid size tractor with a tahoe 4 or 5 hrs 1 way for $50 bucks? 2 DAYS AFTER A TRADE HE CALLS AND SAID I TRADED HIM A BROKE TRACTOR BUT IT WORKED FINE WHEN I DEL IT BART, THEN DEMANDS 1055 FROM ME, he couldve did anything to it ANYTHING IN 2 DAYS, i dont know about you guys but when i get a new toy im in / on it the next morning ready to go. AND FOR ANYBODY ELSE OUT THERE IF I EVER MAKE A DEAL I OFFER NO WARRANTY'S OR GARANTEE'S OF ANYKIND. SORRY. but anyhow im still here and still going to be trading and i will tell you everything to the best of my knowledge that i can. and if you make a trade with BART BE PREPARED TO HAVE A WARRANTY BECAUSE HE WILL FIND SOMETHING A FEW DAYS, WEEKS, YRS LATER TO SAY ABOUT IT. thanks tom
Old 01-22-2011, 07:59 AM
dthotrods
JOURNEYMAN

bart also i would love to know whos came forward about me scamming them so we could get them to come on here and explain how i did so? please if your going to say it and recieve post atleast prove it and back it up or say nothing at all. THIS GUY HAS DONE IT ALL ALSO FELLAS HE HAS A LAW DEGREE AND JUST QUIT STUDY 2 YRS AGO.LOL ALSO HE OWNS A CAR LOT FOR MANY YRS.LOL WHATEVER BART. YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK SAYS YOUR FULL OF S!@T. WHY GO BY TWO NAMES ANYHOW? REDDNOVA / SUPERBARTMAN? YOU REMIND ME OF A FAT KID IN A CANDY SHOP WITHOUT ANY MONEY.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:01 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

I've heard this song before. Just the lyrics have been changed a little. :wink:
Old 01-22-2011, 08:08 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

SUPERBARTMAN /REDDNOVA, It seems you were given oportunity to do your due diligence before the trade. You accepted its condition.....DONE DEAL!
Old 01-22-2011, 08:09 AM
jacksrides
SHOW GUEST

I have traded with Tom a couple of times and I think he is a outstanding and honest person. I would do business with him again. Tom I am still in practice if you need anything or advise give me a ring.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:15 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Tom Jones AKA tomsrod is a scammer, false advertisement

Originally Posted by reddnova
Thanks Scorp.

Yes I trade a lot on here and have been trading all my life. Way, way before RJ. It is a hobby and used to be a business when I was a wholesale car dealer. If you trade enough sooner or later you will let your guard down and one gets you. I am guilty of that. He got me. It will cost me $1055 if they don't have to dissemble the trans. completely. If they do I am out the additional expense plus cost of towing the tractor to two different dealers. It will be fixed by next week I hope. I need it on my farm.

Tom Jones is slicker than snot. HE IS ONE OF THE BETTER, SLICKER ONES. He is a professional scammer. The second best liar I have ever seen. The other one I knew was so bad that lying Wink was his nickname and if you ever quoted him you had to pay whoever you were talking to $50 just to listen. We learned not to quote him too much! LOL!

Tom is ranting and raving about my 66 Chevy 11 that he traded for "rolling chassis only". Tom's brother in law Johnny helped me pull the motor and trans. while Tom walked around and pretended he didn't know anything. Some scammers do that you know. That way it is hard to hold them responsible. You get "I didn't know," He is real proud of it and should be. It is not everyday you can trade a broken down switched tractor to someone for a nice Chevy 11 like this. He thinks it is worth $28000 now and is already misrepresenting it. He has pulled all his ad's now but I have them.

Bottom line: ad. 2066300 false advertisement of someone else's tractor that Tom never owned. It is the same model etc. but 2 years newer and belongs to Abele Tractor and Equipment in Albany NY. Nice tractor. This is the one I thought I was trading for. Not only that, Tom took his picture from their ad. It's still on their site. Tom and I even discussed the backhoe on the back and Tom advised me he didn't get the backhoe with the tractor.
He assured me the tractor is in new condition and it looks it doesn't it. He did mention on the phone that it was a little dirty. You will see the setup.

Look at the pic. he posted on the other ad. 2083774. A little dirty isn't it. See where he was going in the scam. It's also got a top and no backhoe. Same tractor model, just 2 years older and not in new condition. Maybe just dirty. If you deliver it in the middle of a cold night in a rain storm most people wouldn't know the difference. The broken transmission will not noticed either. It does run and move. Just won't go in 4 wheel drive. Tom wasn't supposed to deliver the tractor until Sun. daytime but I got a call late Sat. that he was on his way and he had to come that night so his brother in law Johnny could come and help. I have found in my experience that scammers usually travel in 2's. Yep! They do!

I am guilty of trusting people a little much and I did that. Like I said, Tom is a professional scammer and slick as snot. Several people have come forward that Tom has scammed or tried to scam. There will be many more.

Bottom line, Bait and Switch and fraud on the internet is a crime. Tom is guilty of a crime and I am turning it over to (IC3) for prosecution.

Thanks for your interest but I will take care of this. Just ask Lying Tom why he advertised someone else's tractor for his own. He won't talk about this but he will talk about everything else in the world to distract you. If you quote him you will have to give me $50.

Have a great day Scorp!
I will see you in the Scammer Forums. I am letting the (IC3), FBI handle this. I am sure in your scammer hunt you are aware of them.

See me in the Scammer forums? Not likely.

Tomsrod: read the link I posted. It will tell you all you need to know.

Bart: Yawn.

S

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -