littlehotrod Is A Good Seller and Buyer..So Check It Out.

Old 01-29-2008, 10:04 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

Default littlehotrod Is A Good Seller and Buyer..So Check It Out.

Im From Mississippi and i sell on here some..And i try to treet everybody good..But theres Some out there that you have to watch..Well i sell just about anything and if you want to trust someone then please start with me..and i been on racingjunk for about a 1 1/2 years and i like to treet everyone equal..And i also Sell and Buy on ebay and i have about 70 feedbacks and they are all good and i have No Nev Feedbacks and my percent is 100% on ebay..So if you will just give me a chance and let me show you that im a good seller or a Buyer then that will mean a lot to me..So if you have any ???????? about me then my email is [email protected] And im jason thanks..and my Racingjunk screen Name is littlehotrod
Old 01-29-2008, 11:08 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks for posting up and joining the forum Jason
Thought I'd post up your profile so other can get to know you,
Please fill out some of your chat profile atleast where you are from,look around and have fun,pretty good bunch of guys here,and a few ladys too.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/122893

Tom
Old 02-06-2008, 06:19 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Now prove your word Jason,

Stay tuned
Old 02-06-2008, 07:31 PM
fastbowtie
MASTER BUILDER

Welcome If your selling on RJ and have sold on RJ like stated Please make your Honor payments :wink:
Old 02-07-2008, 01:41 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

UHHHHH OHHHHHH
Old 06-19-2009, 07:57 PM
blaneym
APPRENTICE

and why do you have two user names on here?
Old 06-20-2009, 08:56 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:04 am Post subject: littlehotrod Is A Good Seller and Buyer..So Check It Out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im From Mississippi and i sell on here some..And i try to treet everybody good..But theres Some out there that you have to watch..Well i sell just about anything and if you want to trust someone then please start with me..and i been on racingjunk for about a 1 1/2 years and i like to treet everyone equal..And i also Sell and Buy on ebay and i have about 70 feedbacks and they are all good and i have No Nev Feedbacks and my percent is 100% on ebay..So if you will just give me a chance and let me show you that im a good seller or a Buyer then that will mean a lot to me..So if you have any ???????? about me then my email is [email protected] And im jason thanks..and my Racingjunk screen Name is littlehotrod
===============================================

It would be nice to hear some updates fom him ....
As of right now, it looks like he is a SCAMMER.... :twisted:
Old 06-23-2009, 08:32 PM
onebadcamaro69
SHOW GUEST

Default about the 2 accounts i got

well the reason why we have 2 accounts is that 1 is mine and the other is my sons..but we use both of them..my son dont live with me so he use his account when hes at home and thats why we went with 2 accounts..
Old 06-23-2009, 08:49 PM
onebadcamaro69
SHOW GUEST

Default About us

ooh yea by the way im not a scammer..the reason why i havnt reply is that i dont come in here much and i havnt been online in over a year as well..so as far as me being a scammer IM NOT..And if anyone wants to know anything about me just ask and i promise you will get a honest Answer..Me and my Sons Accounts are littlehotrod and onebadcamaro69..So like i said if u have any ????????? you come to us..And everyone yall dont need to post a bad reply about Us unless you know the truth..Thanks.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:37 PM
onebadcamaro69
SHOW GUEST

Default About Making Honer Payments??

This is Jason. Im on my sons account..Ok i will be making my honer payments as soon i sell something..Well how much do you have to pay when u sell anything..since i havnt made any payments yet i just want to know how much does it cost Just let me know anyone..Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -