Trans-KING Powerglide Electric Tranz-Brake ??

Old 09-26-2007, 01:13 PM
murray
SHOW GUEST

Default Trans-KING Powerglide Electric Tranz-Brake ??

Does anyone know if a company called TRANS-KING is still in buisness...they specialize in a electric up-shift trans-brake valve body for powerglide trans ?? ANY HELP would be greatly APPRECIATED ! THANKS...IF anyone knows a Phone # or a Location or how to contact them It would be Greatly Appreciated if the info could be passed on !..THANKS ...Would appreciate a DIRECT E-MAIL if Possible [email protected]
Old 09-26-2007, 01:19 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

1019 53rd Street
Galveston, TX 77551
Phone: (409) 740-0376
Fax: (409) 740-0381
Old 09-27-2007, 11:20 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Trans-KING Powerglide Electric Tranz-Brake ??

Originally Posted by murray
Does anyone know if a company called TRANS-KING is still in buisness...they specialize in a electric up-shift trans-brake valve body for powerglide trans ?? ANY HELP would be greatly APPRECIATED ! THANKS...IF anyone knows a Phone # or a Location or how to contact them It would be Greatly Appreciated if the info could be passed on !..THANKS ...Would appreciate a DIRECT E-MAIL if Possible [email protected]
Yes they are still in business (the founder died in 2006) but they are still in business and yes they have the best valve bodies around in my opinion. I personally have 2 of their electric shift trans/valve body's and would never use anyone else's. They work period.

Zip.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:04 PM
mooresracing
SHOW GUEST

my transmisson guy is a distributor for them and he tried to get me a new valve body last month and was told that they may be going out of business and they had no valve bodies at that time.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:25 PM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

http://www.transking.qpg.com/