onestopautos...dead beat

Old 08-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

As grearhead101 sights, time is of the essence when a transaction is completed. I have to agree- looking at the backside of the two pictures, it looks like who ever mounted them in the past BEAT THE HELL out of the rims where the balance weights were POUNDED on. Who is to say WHICH tire store did that??? A quick check upon delivery of the sale would avoid pointing fingers on who did that brilliant mount & balance.

Not taking sides here. The rims do not look real great. Seller: blaming the past owners for current bad condition of something you re-sale is like a cat burying turds in the sand-box; THEY STILL STINK. No excuse for you selling JUNK.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:11 AM
m3ll0n
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by Rigsby
As grearhead101 sights, time is of the essence when a transaction is completed. I have to agree- looking at the backside of the two pictures, it looks like who ever mounted them in the past BEAT THE HELL out of the rims where the balance weights were POUNDED on. Who is to say WHICH tire store did that??? A quick check upon delivery of the sale would avoid pointing fingers on who did that brilliant mount & balance.

Not taking sides here. The rims do not look real great. Seller: blaming the past owners for current bad condition of something you re-sale is like a cat burying turds in the sand-box; THEY STILL STINK. No excuse for you selling JUNK.
no where does he deny not selling them to me in the current state they are in. in fact the seller states "you bought the wheels like i did". i didn't expect brand new wheels for 400 dollars but i also didn't expect only being able to balance 3 out of the 4. its too bad i don't have video on the balancer of the horizontal run out. not only is the back of the wheel horrible. the front also runs out quite a bit at the impact point.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:31 PM
gearhead1011
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by mellon

no where does he deny not selling them to me in the current state they are in.
I had noticed that and that's a valid point. I still think as soon as you receive something it should be looked at closely. He may have still had your money and a refund might have been a little more likely if you had found the damage right away.

I have bought new spare parts before and the warranty was out before I had the use for it and found I was out of luck when I discovered I had a defect out of the box. Lesson learned.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:52 AM
onestopautos
SHOW GUEST

THIS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.FUNNY HOW HE DIDNT INCLUDE THIS POST!
-06 13:16:47] mellon wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I see, saw them on the car figured the hardware would be included since caps and lugs are around another 100. Guess I should have asked...
> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On [2009-10-05 22:09:55] onestopautos wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > good deal.Glad everything got there.Lugs and caps were not included.
> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On [2009-10-05 16:44:44] mellon wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > hell ya got them today look real good, but no center caps or lugs?
Old 08-13-2010, 09:45 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Interesting....

"hell ya got them today look real good, but no center caps or lugs?"

You would think if they were as banged up as in the pictures, this would have been noticed & brought up right away.

Mellon YOUR post says: "car was still being built when I got the wheels so they remained in the boxes they came in till they were needed"

Both post are yours mellon... right??? One says you inspected the wheels & they "look real good" (at time of delivery)

The other one says the "remianed in the boxes they came in till they were needed"

This is why there are two-sides to every story as gmanxss said. What is up with the two comments you made????
Old 08-13-2010, 04:23 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

You think you got WHEEL PROBLEMS.....PFFFT. Try buying BRAND NEW WHEELS and going through 4 months of lies only to be sent the wrong wheels and then when the right ones show up they look like crap...and then they tell you "oh well"

P.S. I agree with Gearhead why did you wait so long? I'm not saying you did but it is plausable that you bent up the wheel..I mean you have had it for months before the damage was reported.

P.S. I have never gotten lug nuts with my wheels when I bought them new...never not once. Caps yes...lug nuts no. I haven't bought tons of wheels new but 3 or 4 sets over the years.

posting message quotes means absolutely nothing...NOTHING. Anyone can fake a P.M.

If you want to prove someone said something post a screen shot of it.

Originally Posted by mellon

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On [2009-10-09 08:55:52] onestopautos wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >get your own lug nuts sucker> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On [2009-10-08 17:12:27] mellon wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > i hit the wheels with a BFH and made all this stuff up
> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On [2009-10-06 17:03:34] onestopautos wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > i ripped you off on purpose hahahaha> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Old 08-14-2010, 12:24 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

"BF-SLG-HMMR" is more like it...

Heres the thing: when you get parts, do you open them immediately to see them/make sure they are correct??? I do... If they are wheels, you can bet I will open them immediately... his story does not add up.

I am inclined to believe HE DID open the boxes upon shipment. He wanted to see them & the condition... most people would do that.

I doubt onestop made up the posts... I think mellon left them out. Yea, you can fake a post, but I do not believe it in this case. I think someone POUNDED the HELL out of those wheels & mellon is now the happy owner of them... he wanted to blame that on onestop.

If I am wrong ( & I have been wrong before; ask my wife) I will apologize. But I think mellon is at fault one this one. JMO Scoot
Old 08-14-2010, 01:55 PM
gmanxss
SENIOR BUILDER

RIGSBY, SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT IT RITE. IF I HAD WAITED 6MO TO OPEN THE WHEELS I WOULD BE ASHAMED TO ASK FOR A REFUND. I NEVER SELL LUG NUTS WITH WHEELS UNLESS IT IS NEGOIATED IN THE DEAL. ops:
Old 08-14-2010, 03:38 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I do not think for one second he made up the post.I was simply pointing out that people always post the messages as "proof" when in reality they prove nothing.You can't fake a screen shot...at least I can't.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:41 PM
mopar1962
JUNIOR BUILDER

Hey,im poor but I sure as heck have honor!