LOOK 3 user names same dude

Old 09-28-2009, 04:55 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

YEP ''BOMB'' You are right this might be a long one you know how he whines and cry's'' Do yaw remember the phrase he made in a thread- He stated'' i am just trying to show everyone i am a honest person not a scammer'' Yeah right and if you believe that then i guess you also think Obama is a great president :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 09-28-2009, 04:59 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
YEP ''BOMB'' You are right this might be a long one you know how he whines and cry's'' Do yaw remember the phrase he made in a thread- He stated'' i am just trying to show everyone i am a honest person not a scammer'' Yeah right and if you believe that then i guess you also think Obama is a great president :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
:shock: :shock: :shock: you mean he's not?? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 09-28-2009, 05:01 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Oh man, I might have to get the "BOOK" out and ad someone to the list. I'll wait and see. Cause he is a good guy just ask him. We've all heard it. :roll:
Old 09-28-2009, 05:02 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

GOOD PRESIDENT, I THINK IM GOING TO BE BLAAAA..........SICK
Old 09-28-2009, 05:07 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

This is very disconcerting, and I didn't get a beverage.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:08 PM
mudbogger44
JOURNEYMAN

WOW so you guys have heared of him. Well If you start a thread to tell every one your not a scammer. Hummm!!! RED FLAG :?: Wish I had caught that one. LOL
Old 09-28-2009, 05:08 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: LOOK 3 user names same dude

Originally Posted by mudbogger44
You guys take a look and see if you see it too.Name #1 onebadcamaro69
#2 littlehotrod #3 littlechevy
. Jason Brooks is what he claimes is his real name. E-bay screen name Racefreak69. That brand new converter he has for sale is a used one I traded him for a "nice" -JUNK- set of trw pistons that he was suposed to send to me as soon as he got the tracking # for the converter. A month later and about 20 excuses later I got them. one was 60 over one was 100 over and half the nuts wer missing off the "new" arp bolts "JUNK". Also the roller rockers he has for sale are half crane and half blue racer that he got off e-bay for $110. The lap top e-bay
HE GOT ME! DON'T BE NEXT!!!!!
Well I checked out Racespace and littlehotrods profile on there states that onebadcamaro69 is his son's name on here.

I also checked chevylittle and he is from Selmer,TN and littlehotrod is from Corinth, MS so it says.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:11 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by suicidebomb
This is very disconcerting, and I didn't get a beverage.
I gave you a beverage too "Bomb"

Also Chevylittle's name is Jay.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:14 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
. Jason Brooks is what he claimes is his real name. E-bay screen name Racefreak69. That brand new converter he has for sale is a used one I traded him for a "nice" -JUNK- set of trw pistons that he was suposed to send to me as soon as he got the tracking # for the converter. A month later and about 20 excuses later I got them. one was 60 over one was 100 over and half the nuts wer missing off the "new" arp bolts "JUNK". Also the roller rockers he has for sale are half crane and half blue racer that he got off e-bay for $110. The lap top e-bay
Well I checked out Racespace and littlehotrods profile on there states that onebadcamaro69 is his son's name on here.

I also checked chevylittle and he is from Selmer,TN and littlehotrod is from Corinth, MS so it says.
Hey Dirka, put up them two towns and I'll bet they are close to each other.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:19 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Originally Posted by DirkaDirka

Hey Dirka, put up them two towns and I'll bet they are close to each other.
I Yahoo mapped it and they are 18 miles apart. Here is the link to it......

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=35....orinth%2C%20MS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -