custom header cost and coating

Old 08-16-2009, 02:54 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well hammertime i think you hit the nail on this one. i ASSumed what was needed would be done to get it right. after a reread their add i can see where i went wrong, it says highly polished coating BUT that still no reason for the orange peel and a couple runs. im going to call them monday. i got this thing back friday and no answer then. i think they are closed on fridays.ill give them a chance to make me happy, which aint all that hard to do.i have around 170/00 with shipping tied up in this already, when for the cost of a can of chrome paint i could have a better looking intake. but im not about to paint a t.ram with chrome paint.i even had a kid ask me today if thats chrome paint!oh well live and learn
Old 08-16-2009, 04:46 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
well hammertime i think you hit the nail on this one. i ASSumed what was needed would be done to get it right. after a reread their add i can see where i went wrong, it says highly polished coating BUT that still no reason for the orange peel and a couple runs. im going to call them monday. i got this thing back friday and no answer then. i think they are closed on fridays.ill give them a chance to make me happy, which aint all that hard to do.i have around 170/00 with shipping tied up in this already, when for the cost of a can of chrome paint i could have a better looking intake. but im not about to paint a t.ram with chrome paint.i even had a kid ask me today if thats chrome paint!oh well live and learn
Let us know what they do ..

I am sure they will take care of all of it including shipping if you ask.