Is everyone that broke?

Old 08-11-2009, 04:41 PM
quick8dragster07
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Well considering I don't have credit cards or debts owed to anyone I think I'm doing OK.. Worse comes to worse I can always park the dragsters in the garage, but I do like to buy and sell stuff, because I'm interested in nitrous and supercharged applications. If times where better I am sure that more people wold be looking for reasonably priced dragsters but none seem to be biting right now, it's like the tire kickers dream realized! I don't anticipate much better conditions for the next few years but do plan on getting symmetrical heads that flow a lot on both small blocks that way I can lean hard on my supercharged motor and make more power with my larger n/a motor! yay

Matt Call
Old 08-11-2009, 05:34 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Good deals everywhere??

Im looking for all these good deals out there,I havent seen any change in prices since the economy went tits up?? Its true,nothing seems to be selling,I do alright at swap meets but really nothing online-I have bought alot of parts but nothings cheap--I would like to be positive & say its going to get better but I dont think most of you guys are dumb enough to believe it-Ever notice,When Someone says the unemployment has slowed own & The economy is getting better how the price of Gas goes up??The Unemployment has to slow down, about Everyone that can lose their jobs have!Also people on unemployment benefits are down??The benefits have just ran out not less people out of work--Its really sad what the frigging politicians of this country have done to it & us.Is there really any such thing as an honest politician?Believe me when I say we do not own this country,its been sold to every foreign country in the world-Health care prices??Get rid of a part of the illegals in this country & the strain on our health care would be relieved.I would never want anyone(legal or illegal) to go without medical attention,I just dont want to be on the hook to pay for it--This is a subject I could go on forever on but bottom line is we would still face the same deli ma--Thanx for taking the time to read my opinion-
Old 08-11-2009, 09:30 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Good deals everywhere??

Originally Posted by wlpatterson
Im looking for all these good deals out there,I havent seen any change in prices since the economy went tits up?? Its true,nothing seems to be selling,I do alright at swap meets but really nothing online-I have bought alot of parts but nothings cheap--I would like to be positive & say its going to get better but I dont think most of you guys are dumb enough to believe it-Ever notice,When Someone says the unemployment has slowed own & The economy is getting better how the price of Gas goes up??The Unemployment has to slow down, about Everyone that can lose their jobs have!Also people on unemployment benefits are down??The benefits have just ran out not less people out of work--Its really sad what the frigging politicians of this country have done to it & us.Is there really any such thing as an honest politician?Believe me when I say we do not own this country,its been sold to every foreign country in the world-Health care prices??Get rid of a part of the illegals in this country & the strain on our health care would be relieved.I would never want anyone(legal or illegal) to go without medical attention,I just dont want to be on the hook to pay for it--This is a subject I could go on forever on but bottom line is we would still face the same deli ma--Thanx for taking the time to read my opinion-
Understood and well put..... If we did open a debate it would probably overload the RJ computer system
Old 08-15-2009, 09:04 AM
runtokeepfrmhidn
SHOW GUEST

If you want to sell ....simply lower the price till the phone starts ringing.

There you have it.

No brag just fact.
Old 08-15-2009, 09:26 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by runtokeepfrmhidn
If you want to sell ....simply lower the price till the phone starts ringing.

There you have it.

No brag just fact.
I agree with what you have just said.

over 10% job loss as a national averge..some area's as high as 30%.

everyone scared to death of what tommorrow holds.....and i Flip thru the Classsifieds and still see the same type prices on stuff as i did 3 and 4 yrs ago..which was over priced to begin with IMO.....

don't know about you guys but it never got me in the mood to buy a used part for 20% less than what i could get it New....

i agree its deal Time..u wanna sale get your head and pocket book on the same page...if not don't Bitch if your stuff doesn't sale.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "