am i asking to much?????

Old 08-19-2007, 02:38 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i understand...drop the price and the right person will come along..its too tough trying to guess someone high..if you had a marketable car you could do that a little..but its hard to do what your doing with this year model truck..

we are here to help you in any way we can..just remember that..

also remember that your stuff is worth what someone is willing to pay..

welcome to the site by the way..

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 08-19-2007, 02:51 PM
tug1
APPRENTICE

thanks i took the price off and put in some offers on some cheaper mustangs but finding a nice coupe for that price might be hard i might just settle for a hatch thanks for the tip ill let yall know what happens if anything im sure i can get rid of it at the pigeon forge cars show next month but hopefully i can sooner
Old 08-19-2007, 02:57 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

This is what i would probably try, I would sell my truck for $6000.00 or close to it. Then I would look for a car in the 5-7 grand range. If you find one for say $6500.00 or $7000.00 and you have 6 in your pocket, green folding cash money, I bet you would be able to get a car like that. That green money right there sure does make people think, "man do I wait or do I take this big ole pile of cash right in front of me"????? I would bet you they will take the cash on hand !!
Old 08-19-2007, 03:06 PM
tug1
APPRENTICE

if i could sell it i would but doesnt seem anyone has cash right now
Old 08-19-2007, 07:11 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

OK--HERE IS MR 2 CENTS WORTH!!!!!---I HAVE DEALED ON VEHICLES OF ALL KINDS SINCE I WAS 15 YEARS OLD[ A LONG TIME AGO]---I NEVER HAVE AND DO NOT STILL AGREE WITH THIS ASKING PRICE ONE THING AND TRADING PRICE SOME RIDICULOUS OTHER THING--NOT SAYING YOURS IS OR IS NOT---IF YOUR VEHICLE IS WORTH YOUR ASKING PRICE THEN YOU SHOULD TRADE FOR THE SAME PRICE!!!---COME TO THINK OF IT I HAVE AN OLD RAMBLER I KNOW I COULD GET 125.00 FOR BUT I WOULD TRADE IT FOR A CORVETTE WITH BAD PAINT----NO OFFENCE BUT YOU NEED TO RETHINK THIS SELLING AND TRADING GAME IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO WHEEL AND DEAL[ WIN SOME LOSE SOME]---LIVELY-- ops: ops: SORRY IF I COME OFF GRUFF ON THIS ONE GUYS ops: ops: ops:
Old 08-19-2007, 07:46 PM
camaro74454
JUNIOR BUILDER

It's all about what you would rather have..I traded a rust free all #'s matching 68 olds cutlass convert ram rod 350, probably less then 50 made. striped to bare metal and painted.The car was valued at about 16k on a bad day. I traded for a somewhat rust free decent paint camaro with a new 454 crate engine...total value of the Camaro would be the engine, about $4,500. It's not about price as much as what you want.
Old 08-19-2007, 07:54 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I AGREE!!! :lol: :lol:
Old 08-19-2007, 08:06 PM
tug1
APPRENTICE

i do agree 100% its what you want and im wanting to trade for a mustang 87-93 thats pretty much it but i will for other things thats why i took my price off i always price things high b/c of lowball offers if they low ball me at a high price then its around what i was looking for but trades are a different ball game if i like it then i will trade for it i just havent been offered anything but junk not on this site but the otherone it is listed under

and by the way thanks to the guys who gave me the advice b/c i am working on a trade for a completely stock 91 gt with only 71k miles on it after i did what you all told me to do (oh yea it also has the black interior like ive always wanted) hopefully i can make this happen ill let you all know and keep you updated THANKS AGAIN
Old 08-19-2007, 08:10 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

GOOD LUCK TUG1---THE MUSTANGS IN ANY STYLE ARE NICE MACHINES----LIVELY :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-21-2007, 04:03 AM
tug1
APPRENTICE

oh well i guess the guy changed his mind he hasnt replied to me since i sent him the pics but i have a guy with a 97 camaro might work something out with (my truck+cash) but we will see hopefully i can get something going on

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -