i'm sorry

Old 05-04-2007, 06:55 AM
perfconn
JOURNEYMAN

You can't win in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:10 AM
Koolaid41
SHOW GUEST

I screwed up with my time zone analysis. The numbers are still correct in span, I just had my global settings at the wrong time zone - adjusting them now you have to drop 4 hours off all of my posts:

Let's check the updated Michigan timeline:
March 17 through May 2nd - every week night from 1pm to 11pm posting
May 3rd - your brother posts at 2:53
- your brother posts at 3:07
- you apologize at 3:36
- your brother edits posts at 5:56
- you are back on at 6:21
- by 6:51 you are not sure which brother has been on your computer twice in the same day when usually you are the only one on it.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:03 AM
gimmemud
MASTER BUILDER

WOW now the shit gets deep 8)
Old 05-04-2007, 08:17 AM
mcracecars
EXPERT BUILDER

Round&round,what is your beef with Jeff?? He has his opinion and you have yours, so why keep this going.... I fail to see the logic behind your time lines of his posts.....
And yes, slowmans name is Jeff, I know because he has that in his signature.....and he is up in michigan somewere....
you have nothing in your profile, nor do you even post your name...
In my opinion, Jeff has been more of an adult about this, than you guys debating him.
And no, I am not his buddy, nor do I agree with everything he says.
You however have joined this forum a few days ago and now have taken a personal vendeta against the guy..... leave it alone for crying out loud.
Old 05-04-2007, 09:05 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

TRUE WORDS###---LIKE I SAID BEFORE--NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY IS RIGHT ALL THE TIME!!!--EVEN THOSE WHO THINK THEY ARE MORE EDUCATED THEN THE REST OF US 8) 8) YOOOOOOUUUUU AREN'T!!!!!!!---MY NAME IS DENNIS IF YOU FEEL LIKE GRIPING ABOUT ME!!!! JEFF WAS UPSET AND LOST HIS COOL BUT YOU ARE JUST PLAIN SOUNDING LIKE DYNOFLO NOW ops: ops:
Old 05-04-2007, 09:45 AM
perfconn
JOURNEYMAN

In my opinion, Jeff has been more of an adult about this, than you guys debating him.

Yep he was a real adult in the Compstar posts.Talking about peoples sisters and inbreeding.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:17 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

roundy and the rest (they know who they are) are acting like 2 year olds.
mcracers, livey and others are correct, your vendetta and bullshit is getting old.
Jeff has apologized so grow up and accept it or not but shut the hell up about this.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

If not the door is this way :arrow:
Old 05-04-2007, 11:22 AM
slowman
MASTER BUILDER

every thing that was said in the compstar post was me i never said it wasn't. what i'm sorry about is the aluminum rod post that wasn't me. i don't real care if you beleave or not. i didn't have to even say who i was tom never said any names. but i don't play like that when your computers are for work and home it's very hard to know everything being put through them. i told the brother many times not to do it. they will no as so as you register. i stoped it as fast as i could.. perfconn i will say i'm sorry about the sister comment that was way over the line. again everything wrote was by me other then the aluminum rod post and answer. and for the ones that like to keep the compstar post going the bearings get beat out on the power stroke so were does the failure start? the power stroke is were 99% of all failures start.
Old 05-09-2007, 06:04 PM
slowman
MASTER BUILDER

Let's check the updated Michigan timeline:
March 17 through May 2nd - every week night from 1pm to 11pm posting
May 3rd - your brother posts at 2:53
- your brother posts at 3:07
- you apologize at 3:36
- your brother edits posts at 5:56
- you are back on at 6:21
- by 6:51 you are not sure which brother has been on your computer twice in the same day when usually you are the only one on it. first roundnround i only have one brother that was here. second i edit the post after he log on as someone else. and 3rd like is any of your biz i was eating dinner when this happened but thank for helping out lol