Tell me what YOU think ??????

Old 05-29-2007, 06:35 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dizzydale
Tuff talk from the pig from Georgia with a paper a-- hole.diz
What does that mean diz?

You got your money back and like the other guys, you give me a deposit and then back out...tough shit for you.

This is a scammer section and not intended for guys that just want to whine about a deal that never happened.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:35 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I THINK HE INSULTED THE PIG!!!! :? :? :?
Old 05-29-2007, 06:37 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

AND BY THE WAY DIZ :idea: --YOU DON'T HAVE A LOCATION THAT YOU ARE FROM ON YOUR HEADING- :roll: :roll: --WHERE DID YOU COME FROM ON YOUR TRIP TO SEE THE VETTE? :? :shock: :? :shock:
Old 05-29-2007, 07:32 PM
mcracecars
EXPERT BUILDER

deposits are non refundable.... period. The buyer gives the seller a deposit in good faith that he is purchasing the item. The item is taken off the market because it is sold. The guy did you a favor giving your money back, then you still dump all over his vette.
No scam here, It just was not what you were looking for. Maybe it needs some updates or some things changed to suit you, but when you sent him 2500 bucks, you agreed to buy the car.
Dale, you are not going to get any sympathy for your cause on this board.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:34 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

OHHHH NO I have been insulted....You sure got mighty thin skin my man..You come here and insult a man that GAVE you money he should have kept...I quote the dictionary definition of your term "Earnest Money" as YOU called it and then you start on me.....You can't type fast enough to get me in a pissing match with ya...You asked for opinions and you got them, so looks like the best thing to do is not ask when your wrong, just accept it and it's done.....Were all still waiting to see the car you said you bought....
Old 05-30-2007, 06:38 AM
3dracing
MASTER BUILDER

Looks to me like the wrong party started this thread. This guy asks opinions and then when he doesn't like the answer he gets pissed. Leave the pig alone he didn't post anything.

Steve
Old 05-30-2007, 06:57 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dizzydale
Tuff talk from the pig from Georgia with a paper a-- hole.diz
Some guys just don't know when to STFU

Don't get me started,Its guys like you that are aways in here cryin wolf,you know what I mean??Go piss and moan some where else
Old 05-30-2007, 09:31 AM
dizzydale
APPRENTICE

Hey Pig,Go to drag racing cars and punch in #800943.HONEST description as advertised,NICE car,GOOD guy.NO bull,THATS all i ever wanted.Bought it less motor,trans and electronics for the same money as the SHITBOX Vette.diz
Old 05-30-2007, 12:11 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Dizzy:
I know the car very well, i have seen it run 50 or so passes in person, as a matter of fact i have sat in the car cause i considered buying it 4 years ago when Terry Robbins owned the car. Terry's Home track was Shadyside Dragway. Terry ran the nova in the 10.5 class and won many races with the car.
the nova ran consistant high 4.70's when Terry owned it.

So i know for a fact the car works well or did back then...

if you go to www.shadysidedragway.com...you might see some pics of the nova going down the track..

i think what has ruffeled everyones' feathers is that you aired out a situation in the wrong spot...and also when you ask what someone thinks be prepared to hear them out cause you opened the door and ask for it, when you get stoked up when someone replies it really turns the table on you..

i think (know) if you gave it a chance the guys that has reponded to you would become some of the best guys you could ever meet online..i am tight with these guys and we all stick together.i think you can tell that already..

by the way whwere are you from...

and leave our PIG ALONE..WE LOVE OUR PIG.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 05-30-2007, 01:55 PM
dizzydale
APPRENTICE

Brian,Name of the forum is User feedback and Scammer Watch,sounds like the right place to me.I saw the Nova a while back but didn't act on it cause it was alot of money.After the fiasco in Kansas i made the call to see if it could be bought less m+t.On the way to Kansas i bought a 800 hp,pump gas 540 in St.Louis from a father and son[good guys] and a 4 speed Jeffco trans from my pal Calvin in Mississippi .I drag raced for 15 years,went fast ,wrecked a couple cars,got hurt pretty bad now just wanna have a little fun on the street.Where i come from racers don't dick racers around PERIOD.I have had dealings with guys all over the country and the Kansas deal was the ONLY time i ever came home empty handed.The clown in Kansas was no racer and he surely dicked me around.I paid the price,38 hours,2200 miles,700.00 bucks for gas ,leaves a pretty bad taste in your mouth.I got a nice car to start with and now the fun begins.My sincere apologys to all i pissed off and offended[except for the clown in Kansas].Take Care.Dale Grahner Buffalo,New York

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -