Racers beware of jrlj :

Old 03-13-2008, 01:37 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Carb

Originally Posted by jrlj
Before this fiasco I didn't even know about this forum. He told me to keep his carb, not my idea. I offered to sell it and give him $$. He declined. He said keep it for your trouble. He made a mistake and took care of it. Took a while, but I got my carb back. Some of you should get a life and quit stiring the pot. Our deal is complete on the terms HE stated. The end.
YOU KNOW IT WAS A HONEST MISTAKE!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT THE HONEST THING TO DO WOULD BE TO SEND HIS CARB BACK -PERIOD ops: ops: ops: NOT STIRRING THE POT JUST STATING THE FACTS AND TRUTH 8) 8) 8)
Old 03-13-2008, 02:33 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Carb

Originally Posted by lively
Originally Posted by jrlj
Before this fiasco I didn't even know about this forum. He told me to keep his carb, not my idea. I offered to sell it and give him $$. He declined. He said keep it for your trouble. He made a mistake and took care of it. Took a while, but I got my carb back. Some of you should get a life and quit stiring the pot. Our deal is complete on the terms HE stated. The end.
YOU KNOW IT WAS A HONEST MISTAKE!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT THE HONEST THING TO DO WOULD BE TO SEND HIS CARB BACK -PERIOD ops: ops: ops: NOT STIRRING THE POT JUST STATING THE FACTS AND TRUTH 8) 8) 8)
Agreed
Old 03-13-2008, 02:42 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

I agree with Lively,too.Do your part.Do the right thing
Old 03-13-2008, 05:25 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Nah, go ahead and keep the carb and then we will all know you the kind of man you present yourself to be...and want others to recognize you....

So now do you really think it is the right thing to do and we are all full of crap and your the only smart and honest man on here...

Oh yea, we are real glad to know you and welcome to the forums and I am sure you will have lots of friends on here now....
Old 03-13-2008, 06:53 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

I mean,if he told you it was an honest mistake,and then paid to send you the carb,out of his pocket.The least you could do is return the favor.How much would it really cost to send it?$15-20 at the most?Or,did you decide to be greedy and keep his carb for free?Which is the same as stealing it,if you ask me.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:08 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by olds48
I mean,if he told you it was an honest mistake,and then paid to send you the carb,out of his pocket.The least you could do is return the favor.How much would it really cost to send it?$15-20 at the most?Or,did you decide to be greedy and keep his carb for free?Which is the same as stealing it,if you ask me.
AND.... not only is Mopar out his carb...he also lost 130 bucks for shipping.
To me it is sort of like when the girl at the retauraunt acidentally gives you back too much change. It wasn't your fault..it was her mistake. If you are a scumbag you just keep it and go on about your day...then she gets to pay the money back because it was her mistake. A decent person gives it back.
The title of this thread is acurate..because you sure don't want to be doing ANY dealing with this jrlj guy...not in a million years. But I guess I should just get a life cause I am just a trouble making troll. :lol:
Old 03-14-2008, 01:49 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Tod74 wrote: "a decent persom gives it back"

Well said,man.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:23 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default carb

I really don't think he is going to answer, I say my carb is sold !
Old 03-16-2008, 07:31 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default carb

Hey guys JRLJ just sent me a message, he slammed me for making him look bad on here, i told him that i only done what was right. [sending carb back] I told him i didn't make him look bad he done that all by himself!!!!!!!
Old 03-16-2008, 10:17 AM
jrlj
SHOW GUEST

Default carb

not quite. asked you to act the same on here as privately.

Tod74 at least use a good analogy. how bout the waitress gives you the wrong food, terrible service, and then badmouths you, comes back and says sorry, I was wrong, please take this food for free on me because of what I've done. much more accurate.

when mark called he was very clear he wanted me to keep his carb for the hassle, did not want anything in return, I offered, told him that was not necessary, he insisted, said he was sorry for all the bad words and hassle, then gets on here and acts like I ripped him off. thanks for all of you keyboard racers. good luck to mark, he needs it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -