1972 CHEVELLE

Old 07-29-2009, 10:03 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

It is great to be here. I look forward to this place everytime im online(which is bout everyday). I got some pics of my truck and car on my racespace. Sorry they are small. I will try and get better ones when I am home in Oct.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:59 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

About everyday? :shock: That's all?
This site is like drinking beer to me, one can just aint gonna get it. 8)
Old 07-30-2009, 06:05 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111
Welcome to our family Dirka!

Just tell your wife it could be worse, you could be on myspace or facebook looking for her replacement..... :lol:
It's all good here and you dam sure aint gonna leave her for one of us.

Cp
yea, try that and let us know how it works out for ya.!! LOL
Old 07-30-2009, 08:30 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Well if I were to try that I wouldnt be on here anymore. :lol: I would be trying to race the worms underground.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:11 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Well if I were to try that I wouldnt be on here anymore. :lol: I would be trying to race the worms underground.
Welcome Dirka.
You must have married my wifes' sister!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 07-30-2009, 09:45 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?? All I know is my wife keeps me right where I need to be.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:48 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Welcome Dirk-Diggler, I am called Scooter (long story) & this is a great place for sure... learned many things here from some fine folks.

Diesels: I love them too... all my friends have them & they have HIGH miles. All our vechiles are gas right now however.

Here is my high milage vechile winner that gave almost no problems (I may get teased or called GAY on this) it was a 89' 525 BMW 6cycl. w/ 245,000 miles. I sold 5 years ago & it ran/looked/drove great... good car. Only had to replace an excessivley expense fuel pump once.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:01 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Scooter I read the short version of why you are called that. I got to tell ya, BMW hmmmmm they are good cars. Those Germans know how to build a car. And no I am not going to call you gay for it. Everybody drives a car every now and then. How fun would it be if everyubody drove trucks? Oh and I am hoping to learn LOTS from these good people here. Some what to do and some what NOT to do. :lol:
Old 07-30-2009, 12:16 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Dirka, that is a good thing. Best wife a guy could ask for, if anyone has a better wife than mine they should be very, very thankful.

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Welcome Dirk-Diggler, I am called Scooter (long story) & this is a great place for sure... learned many things here from some fine folks.

Diesels: I love them too... all my friends have them & they have HIGH miles. All our vechiles are gas right now however.

Here is my high milage vechile winner that gave almost no problems (I may get teased or called GAY on this) it was a 89' 525 BMW 6cycl. w/ 245,000 miles. I sold 5 years ago & it ran/looked/drove great... good car. Only had to replace an excessivley expense fuel pump once.
Hey Scooter, my sister and my mom had one of those!!LMAO!! :lol: :lol:
Don't think I didn't see the comment about my finger being stuck in that hole :!: :shock: :shock:
Old 07-30-2009, 01:29 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Don't think I didn't see the comment about my finger being stuck in that hole

This soooooooo dont sound right. :shock: :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -