wasted taxes

Old 01-07-2009, 08:14 AM
KKC
JOURNEYMAN

Watch it!

Al Gore wants us to spend billions of taxpayers dollars to stop global warming, even though mankind only contributes 0.97% of all the greenhouse gasses that contribute to global warming.

The volcano in Hawaii produces more greenhouse gasses in 1 day, than mankind has contributed to global warming since the begining of mankind!!

Currently there are 3 volcanos on this planet that are erupting and pumping these kind of numbers of greenhouse gasses into our atmosphere everyday, yet Al Gore wants every person on the planet to change their personal way of life just so that mankind will stop contributing our 0.97% to global warming!

Yet Al Gore still drives around in his Ford Expedition and flys in his private jet promoting all this global warming B.S.

These are scientific facts that Al Gore doesn't want you to know about, because Al Gore is making millions of dollars off us taxpayers by supporting all this global warming B.S. and doesn't want to lose one red penny of that money, that is making him a very wealthy man!

And who started all this global warming B.S. anyhow?

All I know is, that NASA has satellites circling the globe that monitor the earths temperature, and the results of those satellite observations shows that the earth has actually cooled by .0003°C over the past 30 years, since they began monitoring global temperatures!

It never ends to amaze me, just what a politician will do to put more in his/her own pocket, at my expense!
Old 01-07-2009, 08:40 AM
TopspeedLowet
DYNO OPERATOR

Ass Ho... like Al Gore have this neat system they call carbon foot print erasing. They claim that if someone plants a tree in there good name.....
somehow that will neurtal the carbon that there Liberal lifestyle produces. Somehow this gives them and there ilk the moral high ground to decide how you use energy because you are clearly to stupid to conclude the appropriate political choice that the have chosen for you to use. That they do not use themselvs. Of course!
I have a pine tree farm with 22,000 trees minimum over 300 acres. I am a land developer and grow these landscape trees for my own development. So with the junk science that Al Gore uses I must be good for......lets say A lifetime of burning Nitromethane, Gasoline, coal, and probably blow up two or three refinerys with credit like that. But instead of doing something crazy like that I will fight the DEQ on the interperetitation of wet land laws and be charged extra for using the best fuel God provided for man to use and have to watch dildos like Al Gore do as he pleases and create language that the press will expound on that is based on political retorec.
Dam... I just wanted to ad
Old 01-07-2009, 11:59 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lively
MY WIFE THINKS I EVOLVED FROM SOMETHING :x :x SHE JUST DOESN'T KNOW WHAT :? :? :? :? :?
Now Lively I bet if I asked her she would say you still haven't evolved!! :lol: :lol:

Curtis
Old 01-07-2009, 01:32 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

well i know i haven't grown any taller :lol: :lol: :lol:
STILL 5 FOOT 5 INCHES :? :? :?
BUT THEY SAY ALL GOOD THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES

BY THE WAY SHE HAS PUT UP WITH ME FOR OVER 26 YEARS AND HELPS ME IN MY CAR HOBBIES 8) 8)

LIVELY
Old 01-07-2009, 05:51 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

i don't know but i'm getting this fever and the only cure is
more cow bell! infact i think capitol hill could use a little more
cow bell those ding-a-lings, spending all our money, eating
all the dam oreo's, fat politians, more cow bell :wink:
Old 01-07-2009, 07:06 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

BY THE WAY SHE HAS PUT UP WITH ME FOR OVER 26 YEARS AND HELPS ME IN MY CAR HOBBIES 8) 8)

LIVELY
HEY ! I want one JUST LIKE THAT She got any seesters ?!
Old 01-07-2009, 07:15 PM
robsbird
JUNIOR BUILDER

LIVELY
:arrow: :?: good women are hard to find these day, my wife of 29 yrs married. talked me into building a nice garage for my hotrods. lively you could probably sell al gggggoooor some of those trees. :idea: :idea: I wonder if al flosses after he spews out all that bull speeches. :lol:
Old 01-08-2009, 03:19 AM
KKC
JOURNEYMAN

Is that enough signsbyesa?
Old 01-08-2009, 05:47 AM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by TopspeedLowet
I am proud to be a conservative and have been punch drunk with the above topics. When I read thoughts like the above, THAT gives me the hope that not all Americans have there heads in the sand. Or other more obvious places..... Thank God for people with traditional values. Responsibility for ones own actions, not a willing parasite on the back of his fellow man.
whats so conservative about a republican. i think a democrat is more conservative. the capitolists that have been wrecking this country call themselves conservative more more more big bonuses. f the middle class.. i dont think so. and your from michigan.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:41 AM
TopspeedLowet
DYNO OPERATOR

There wasn't a hidden message in my opinion. Never said anything about republican. That is why I said Conservatism, And your opinion is dually noted. Thank you for chiming in.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -