Does anyone know slonova??? Ad#1638353

Old 09-17-2009, 04:56 AM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:04 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
gungho wrote:
RJ is one of the few Free advertising sites around...and i will guarantee most People on the classifieds are taking full advantage of this with No Honor payments OR Membership dues....for those who pay your membership..AWESOME JOB !..its people like US the reason why we have a FREE SITE.

If I pay my "membership" how is it a "free site" ????????

COPIED FROM MAIN CLASSIFIEDS SIGHT.

Free Basic Members Receive

•Ability to browse ads, buy and sell on the largest motorsports classifieds website in the world
•1 image per ad
•2 ad postings at one time
•Monthly E-Newsletter with the latest news and updates
•Receive discounts on racing related products on RJ's Member Deals Store Click Here

Well Gungho ?

Well,there should be something in the avatar that states if you pay or not.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:20 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Does anyone know slonova??? Ad#1638353

Originally Posted by OZZ
I want to buy the Ed Quay wing but he won't respond. If anyone knows him, please tell him to check his mail. Thank you!
I wouldn't recommend dealing with this guy on several reasons.

1 He has no phone number listed.

2 He won't respond to you.

3 Been a "Basic Member" since 01/25/04 SINCE the doors opened here at Racing Junk.

4 No honor payments,no "Club Membership"

For the life of me I'd have to say this is his "First Sale" LOL

Personally his account speaks volumes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seller Information
Ad posted by:
slonova (#34266)

Member Feedback
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00

His add.

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...-W-STRUTS.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personaly I would not deal with this member,but what you do is on you.But glad you came here and asked first,thats the right thing to do when you got a question.

How honest do you this this seller is?Why is he hiding any pertinent info from his add?
There is a chance you "might" lose your hard earned money.And by the sounds of your post,I go buy from a reputable seller or vendor and save yourself some heartaches.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS.
I'd also agree 100% to what Brian has said,he prety much knows the ropes around here and also is a great buyer and seller here at RJ.

Here is a chance to see what a real honest to goodness RJ club member and honor paying member he is.

Have a look-n-see
Brians add. Check his stats out! I'd deal with Brian in a heart beat and have no problems dealing with him

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...30-Stroke.html
Old 09-17-2009, 06:31 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I think this site should be club membership only, That would weed out the riff-raff :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 09-17-2009, 06:54 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by gungho
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:04 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
gungho wrote:
RJ is one of the few Free advertising sites around...and i will guarantee most People on the classifieds are taking full advantage of this with No Honor payments OR Membership dues....for those who pay your membership..AWESOME JOB !..its people like US the reason why we have a FREE SITE.

COPIED FROM MAIN CLASSIFIEDS SIGHT.

Free Basic Members Receive

•Ability to browse ads, buy and sell on the largest motorsports classifieds website in the world
•1 image per ad
•2 ad postings at one time
•Monthly E-Newsletter with the latest news and updates
•Receive discounts on racing related products on RJ's Member Deals Store Click Here

Well Gungho ?

Well,there should be something in the avatar that states if you pay or not.

Gungho you ask me a Point Blank question ( see Below )

I answered your Question Best i could...If you have an issue with how the Site is designed or engineered please send those suggestion's to PJ....he is a real nice Guy from ( MA) your neck of the woods and he will listen to suggestions on how to Better the site..

Oh Buy the Way KILLER fountain boat you have for sell on here......(#3 502's....AWESOME !!! :shock: )...

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...2-S-NICE-.html
Old 09-17-2009, 07:26 AM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

Oh,no problem here,just asked for the sake of conversation,and I agree,if you are not paying a membership fee,you should pay upfront to list something for sale, that would dump a lot of the jokers,who are looking for something for free,just my .02 ............
Old 09-17-2009, 07:27 AM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by gungho
Oh,no problem here,just asked for the sake of conversation,and I agree,if you are not paying a membership fee,you should pay upfront to list something for sale, that would dump a lot of the jokers,who are looking for something for free,just my .02 ............
p.s. I would love to see a survey on who the problems are with,I bet a good percentage are the nonpaying members.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:51 PM
Joes69
APPRENTICE

sorry I think im the one who got this off topic.I was just looking through the forum and I see the honor payment thing alot and commented on it.I do pay the yearly membership and I have been trying to sell my car on here for months.I have a major amount of time and money trying to sell.Racing junk is a great site that is why I pay the membership.If all of a sudden it became a deal where you had to pay a percentage to sell on here I wonder how the future of the site would look.Its because it is free that there is so much traffic on here.I support them because it is such a great site.sorry got off again I will call it a night..thanks
Old 09-18-2009, 07:31 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry for getting back off topic, but since the thread took this turn, I'll join in. I am a 'nonpaying member'. Have been since I joined. I made 6 honor payments on the 6 items I have sold in that time. This has been brought up before, so no need for the repeat pms guys, I'm not taking it personal. I just feel that if the site asks for an honor fee, I pay it. Now, if it requires a membership fee, I don't generate enough sales to justify it, for me. But if it was membership fee only, then all that should be on the site is ads by the members, no banner or sponsor ads. Those revenue generators are what helps make the site 'free'. And, I don't list a phone number as I work long odd hours, and when I listed a number saying between 8 am and 3 pm central, calls at 6:am, 7:30 pm, etc ended that. If someone is interested in something I have (no adds now ) I give them a number in my reply to them or ask for theirs. I have unlimited nationwide calling, so it costs them nothing.

Not all of us 'freeloaders' with no contact numbers are scammers... :lol:
Old 09-18-2009, 09:11 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mytmouz
Sorry for getting back off topic, but since the thread took this turn, I'll join in. I am a 'nonpaying member'. Have been since I joined. I made 6 honor payments on the 6 items I have sold in that time. This has been brought up before, so no need for the repeat pms guys, I'm not taking it personal. I just feel that if the site asks for an honor fee, I pay it. Now, if it requires a membership fee, I don't generate enough sales to justify it, for me. But if it was membership fee only, then all that should be on the site is ads by the members, no banner or sponsor ads. Those revenue generators are what helps make the site 'free'. And, I don't list a phone number as I work long odd hours, and when I listed a number saying between 8 am and 3 pm central, calls at 6:am, 7:30 pm, etc ended that. If someone is interested in something I have (no adds now ) I give them a number in my reply to them or ask for theirs. I have unlimited nationwide calling, so it costs them nothing.

Not all of us 'freeloaders' with no contact numbers are scammers... :lol:
See IMO you make HONOR PAYMENTS so you are not a freeloader. IMO
Old 09-18-2009, 01:55 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

lol..thats sort of what i was thinking Dirka....why would Mytmouz catergorize himself as a 'Freeloader"........if he pays Honor Payment... :?: :?: :?: :roll:

Whats up with that Perry ?....lmao

if i said anything that Wasn't True...step up and call me on it ?
we can have an adult debate can't we ?

but let me Clarify something AGAIN

People that do not Pay memberships and also doesn't pay honor payments when they sell their stuff is a FREELOADER ....IMO.

what's your defination of a Freeloader ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -