DRAW SILENT AND LIVE AUCTIONS AT JOLIET!!

Old 06-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default DRAW SILENT AND LIVE AUCTIONS AT JOLIET!!

DRAW Holds Its 24th Annual Auction!

DRAW will be holding its 24th annual auction at Route 66 Raceway in Joliet, IL, on Saturday, June 6, 2009. There will be the usual silent and live auctions. Drinks and snacks will be available during the event.

The silent auction will be held from 3:30pm - 6:45pm, and the live auction will begin at 7:30 pm. Both events will take place in the Corporate Village located at the west end of the track (starting line side) on the north side. As in previous years, NHRA announcers Bob Frey and Alan Reinhart will act as Masters of Ceremony and Auctioneers for the live auction. Please join us for an evening of fun and entertainment, admission is FREE!!!

lots of goodies and drag racimg memorabilia. Rub shoulders with all the NHRA drag racing stars!

Look me up while you are there, I run the silent auction and will be working the sorting area during the live auction. All purchases are a tax deductible donation!

Hope to see some of you there

As close to "Normal" as I can get...