Complaints about my ad's please step forward

Old 01-30-2008, 05:29 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default Ads

Hello this is Mrs. Mopar 1968, my husband showed me the ads in question, to be honest i see nothing wrong with them, from my point of view, everyone has to work to make a living, thank you.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:54 PM
sds10racer
MASTER BUILDER

i showed the ads to my wife, too. she sees nothing wrong with them either. she even teaches chatholic instruction and is a member of catholic daughters. so, if it is helping sales, keep the adds the way they are.
Old 01-30-2008, 08:04 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks very much I'm glad to hear from the ladies .
I was hoping there would be some to voice there opinions . Thanks Ron
Old 02-01-2008, 08:24 PM
margaritaman
JUNIOR BUILDER

In the very unlikely event that you do pull her off the ads, I'm sure she will be very upset. If that is the case then the only thing that would cheer her up would be a trip to Southern California.

PS My wife thinks she's real cute. Hmm, maybe I should vote against her and force that trip to SoCal. :wink:
Old 02-02-2008, 07:04 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Ladies and gentleman, I live in the greater Kansas city area. Here in KC some people here tried to shut down our local dragstrip because the noise offended them. Never mind the fact that the strip had been there for 20 YEARS, befor the housing developement was built, where all the complaints came from! They are banning all smoking in bars here, shucks, Ilike smoky old barrooms. I like drag racing, I like girls. Why there are people here in Missouri who go into the woods for no other reason than to stop people from hunting. I guess what I am trying to say is there will always be people wanting to mind your business even though you are doing somthing perfectly LEGAL. Our rights are being slowly taken away by people like these! I say @#$@ em! OK I am off my soapbox. Good luck with Your ads. Suicide Bomb
Old 02-03-2008, 10:49 AM
onebad48tk
JOURNEYMAN

WHERE'S THE ADD I LIKE TO VOTE :lol: ! :roll: