BECAREFUL DEALING with RON WEBB aka BUGZY!!!

Old 08-26-2009, 10:39 AM
tommysears
APPRENTICE

Even if the rims did not fit vargos car? they should have not been warped. I read the ad and it did not say they were sold as is.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:45 PM
volvodoc
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by mytmouz
Whether or not he tried them out, he DID sell them. It IS his fault that they are not what he said they were, regardless. "I didn't know they were stolen officer" doesn't work either... :roll:
Exactly!! It's YOUR name that is attached to these wheels. It doesn't matter who had them before, if you mounted them or didn't mount them.
I too have seen the ad and it doesn't say " As Is ".
Don't be jerk and say sorry about your luck as long as got my money.
My .02
Old 08-27-2009, 04:10 PM
speedfreek
SHOW GUEST

maybe the "as-is" was part of the phone conversation. I dont know either way.I never saw the ad, but I also never saw a bent spot on the wheels.they might be.just my 2 cents worth.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:06 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Free basic member since 2006 No trace of honor payments either. observation only....lol

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-18-2009, 09:55 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Bugzy:

Here is my parable: "I bought a 350SBC that the ad said "runs great" from a guy who said he only ran it for one season. He told me he got from another guy who said it was "fine" too. I decided I wanted a BBC & sold it to someone else.... WHO CALLED ME & SAID IT WAS A "305" & IT WAS SEIZED.

Am I liable/responsible??? HELL YES. The excuse of "Poor me, I didn't know it was broken... they said it was "fine" when I bought it" DOESN'T CUT IT BUDDY!!! WEAK EXCUSE.... EVERYONE COULD USE THAT ONE.

If the wheels are bent, you got screwed & so did the buyer you are responsible for... who got screwed. Misrepresentation is one thing... but shipping defective parts is another. You should be responsible for shipping junk IMO. Scooter