has anyone every dealt with HAM10 out of kentucky?

Old 11-11-2008, 11:30 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Ham10 profile

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/298007

prostreetpreach profile

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/65439

Notice these 2 parasites are buddys.

Maybe we can get them messaged again and call them into the forum here and get things addressed here.

That Ham10 looks like a punk,another shyster,(used car saleman)

Harbone66
Make sure when you go visiting these 2 bring all your documentation and bring the lawman with you.

I messaged both of these guys see if they come in and give us their story.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:36 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Chris,
The only way to keep them remembered is to remind everyone, I feel it is my obligation to keep a known thief/cheat/scammer in the sights of everyone at all times. If I can prevent another from being screwed out of their hard money, I will, I really have no concerns about being accused of beating the drum too long. To the ones who think it is excessive, I bet you won't if it is YOUR money saved next time. :roll:
Old 11-11-2008, 12:18 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
Rigsby that great! I actually send him a message every day on the listing he has (my old car) on here. A couple of my other buddies are going to start baiting him also. It just bothers me being my first trade an all. I hope the alcohol motor in my old car blows a piston the first time he tries to run it or show it to some one. He has 2 ads, same car, 1343347 & 1343356. Heres a question, what happens if I click the "report the sale" button? does he have to pay for the ad then?
http://www.racingjunk.com/post/13157...ER-TRADE-.html

If people would do this it would keep these guys in check,It will notify RJ the sale or trade has been made,DO tell the value,and it will go against the guys account,it will show on his profile.Value sold or traded,then it will show honor payments recieved if they chose to make an honor payment,If they don't it only tells people he is dealing with what type of seller they are dealing with.

If the seller dukes RJ why wouldn't he duke you.This might be some thing you look at when you DEAL with people

People don't use the site to its fullest extent,they need to follow threw with all the deals they make on RJ

People need to report the sales or trades to RJ,it just keeps honest people honest

Thats why on the add you see amount sold and amount honor made....and quite a few have a bunch of ZERO's in both places on their adds
Old 01-05-2009, 09:03 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I just wanted to bring this one back to the top as a reminder. Hey Jake if you read this I will be down in your area sometime in late January or early February. I look forward to the look on your face when I am standing in your driveway!
Old 01-08-2009, 04:54 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Jake the Snake from Kentucky now has 2 ads running for the same truck. I am sure its no where near what he says. Be warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ad #1425540
Ad #1425537

Chris
Old 01-08-2009, 05:31 PM
mrharris
APPRENTICE

hey guys i live 20 mins. from morgantown and dont care to make a trip if you wish
Old 01-09-2009, 06:25 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

mrharris,
I appreciate the offer but not really much to do from this point on. I learned a tough leason on this deal, NEVER trust what they say. either have documentation or expect to at least take the valve cover, heads and oil pan off before buying or trading. Old Jake the Snake finally replied to a email yesterday. That only took 4 months, called me a pussy and told me to suck his you know what. I laughed it off and made sure he knew that he is pretty popular on the forum and as long as he keeps listing his junk I will advise everyone on here when he does.By the way, the Camaro is bad as hell along with the altered!!

Thanks again
Chris
Old 04-15-2009, 07:27 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Well Jake the Snake (HAM10) is back at it. Has his "buddies" engine listed here ad# 1519331. Also says he has it on ebay so I searched and found it. Asked him about parts reciepts and machine shop bills on the ebay ad. He replies his buddy will send them to the buyer AFTER the sale???? I again ask it would be nice to see the reciepts before the purchase but still says his buddy will mail them after the purchase. What a bunch of BS, this guy will screw you over every chance he can get and then blame it on the guy he got the car/engine from saying "thats what he was told" beware fellas!!! his ebay add # is 280332354972

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-16-2009, 01:56 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Porstreetpeach

I have had alot of email traffic with this guy & he always seemed upstanding to me?? I guess if you could read a book by looking at the cover then there would be no need to buy it??Hes even listed in the scammer section as a really good guy to deal with-Im going to email him & see whats up?