Watch Trading with TONYLDF

Old 04-27-2008, 09:07 AM
TonyLDF
SHOW GUEST

Default Stop

Ok we get the point can you drop it now or are you going to keep beeting a dead horse. let it go and grow up about it. its over.
Old 04-27-2008, 03:23 PM
racefan55
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

ok after reading all that BS i wanted to say that i have traded with trouble44 and have met him in person. i met him on here and i would say he is a great guy to deal with. he goes out of his way to travel if needed and has been straight up with me on every trade. i have made lots of friends on here and trade on pictures all the time. if phil and i make a deal then its done. i dont check out the car he brings me, nor does he check out the car i trade him. we have developed a friendship and i know what he tells me is the truth. all that goes for poboy too. i met him over racingjunk and feel the same way about him. he is an honest guy and would recommend trading with him any time.
if you trade alot, one thing you should realize is that we dont go thru all these cars with a fine tooth comb. hell i have traded cars that i have never even set in. im sure every car on here can be nit picked to a certain degree.
my main point is that i have dealt with trouble44 and poboy and both of them are great guys.
Brian and Eddie
(racefan55)
Old 04-28-2008, 10:42 AM
bigcustoms
SHOW GUEST

The way i see it he traded, you both got what you wanted or you would not have traded, trouble44 has alway's been cool with me on the phone about makeing a trade. but like i see it there's one guy on here that make me understand how to trade guy's no this site and that's poboy i can't get the car's he get's but thats all good that man has been tradeing car's for a lone time. now so in my book the guy's here on racing junk are cool and the guy's that lie about me saying thing about the guys car's on here like you to stop 8)
Old 04-29-2008, 02:41 PM
NorthMotorSports
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: Getting old

Originally Posted by Trouble44
I just wanted to say this is getting old, I posted it wrong last night. I want to thank racing Junk for finaly making him stop threaten, bash, and using the Fword on my email and messages. No one should have to go through that.
I would also like to say something about racing junk and the website. I have been trading on here for (2) years and I have met some great people and became friends with quiet a few people. I have even been invited and spent time in Pigeon forge with a few very nice people. I thank this website for that chance and also thank this website for making the emails and messages to me from this guy to stop.
With out this website I would have never met them. People like Poorboy, Jbleez, Wanderer57, Badstage1, Hotrodwilly, Racefan55, minko, fastjeep, rt2064, shamus27, scootinmopar and many many more. I have traded with countless members over the years with never no problems.
I will end with saying it is unfornuate that this problem happened to me and a few others who got the same threats and problems from thesame guy. :?
Idk bout yall but I kinda wanna see them emails