Vacation 2013

Old 07-07-2013, 09:15 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Vacation 2013

Where ya going or have gone this year on vacation ?

Tell us about your get-away even if its hanging around the house.

Since I have a 7 year old I have to seek out the busy family places. I wouldn't have it any other way..still a big kid myself...my little one is tons of fun...She took up with Beast wife when they came down last year. Both of them sat and colored and laughed the entire night at the dinner table ! We ALL laughed the whole night. Beast wife has a racoon story that will keep you rolling !

Anyhow Next week we heading to Myrtle Beach.. 3.5 hours South. Staying at SEAMIST RESORT. 10 pools on premise water park. Tickets each day for Ocean front water park, family amusement park..family movies each night and kids activities during the day. Free breakfest buffet. One free dinner one night...should be fun.. Myself,wife and my 7 yr old daughter Grey . ( Goose ) if you know her good....

Ok guys tell us your get away and a few things about your family or friends you spend vacation time with !!! :wink:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-07-2013, 02:03 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

HECKAROOSKI ! I'm going with YOU, Juice !

This year, my vacations are when I travel outa town and outa state to the various pavement hill climbs. July 27-28 we're over to Hoopa,Ca to race, then over to the coast to see the salt water and BIIIIIIG red trees ! (NOTE: I now have brand new tires on both ends and all 4 corners of the 'Gearhead Motel'. ops: :shock:
Old 07-07-2013, 02:49 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

been planning on a trip down 66 for yrs im gotta go now before I leave this cruel world....hitchhiked down 66 back in 71-72 from Chicago to mesa az.took a bus back.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:24 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

BJ my life is a vacation! lol

I'm with DD. I take a lot of long weekends and spend it racing.
Only long trip left this year (I think anyway) is to Transfer Pa. the weekend of August 24.

Hope y'all enjoy the family time and make sure to get us some good pictures. BTW spend as much time with the little one as you can. They grow up way to fast!!
Old 07-07-2013, 05:43 PM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

We were planning on going to Destin, Fl. and we were going to take our daughter and the son in law that is in the Air Force. They don't have much money and he had very little time off after his last deployment, but they won't give him leave to go so it's on hold until he can go.

We have been there before but they haven't and I don't want to drive over 15 hours. The beaches and water are amazing.

Seamist sound like the perfect place for a family with young ones.

Curtis
Old 07-07-2013, 06:43 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

We went to Florida back in June with my parents and grandparents. The first trip my grandparents have been on in several years due to health I really enjoyed. When I was a kid my grandparents took my brother , sister and myself nearly every summer. I am glad they got to go walk on the beach again. We even whent thru a tropical storm.
Old 07-07-2013, 10:11 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Outlaw, you have a PM .....
Old 07-08-2013, 04:26 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

The wife and I have been going to Cedar Kay Florida in March for 5 years now. Old school Florida, not a tourist or kids spot, peaceful and quiet. We found the place on accident while looking for somewhere to stay during the NHRA Gatornationals and now we go back every year.

RV camping is our second getaway. Wisconsin and Northwestern Illinois are our 2 favorite (and close) spots to go.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 07-08-2013, 08:42 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick
Outlaw, you have a PM .....
no I don't that's my wife who has that!!what the hells wrong with you.....lol
Old 07-08-2013, 11:45 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

G D :lol: NE !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -