Jason Wolfe aka Knoxville Trader

Old 05-06-2017, 04:38 PM
BENTLEYHOSS
SHOW GUEST

Knoxville Trader (BEWARE OF THIS PERSON)
He won a bid on ebay for a 62 nova. said that he had cash now and could close the next day. emailed several times asking him to call to set up time to pick it up. he emailed me and said that he couldn't find a trailer. I told him I would enclosed trailer it to his door, I have yet to hear from him.
turned him in to ebay for non payment.
his loss!!

In the end, all we have or ever will have is our word and the integrity of it, that people will remember us by.
Old 05-08-2017, 08:23 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Jason aka Knoxville Trader is well known on this forum for being highly shady...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-30-2017, 04:34 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Oh no not this scam artist again!!!
Old 05-16-2018, 10:45 AM
highlytickedoff
SHOW GUEST

I know this is an old thread, but anyone know how to reach this guy? I have a phone number and when I call, the person who answers, says that its his cousin. He sold me a car, that now I'm having trouble getting inspected AND titled. He wanted me to mail him the title back!! Yeh right!! Any help guys??? Please!
Old 08-19-2018, 10:41 AM
pontyax
SHOW GUEST

Not sure about this individual being a scammer or not. But you have to wonder why someone would change usernames so frequently. All I know is I have seen on a individuals fbook group cars for sale or trade at one price ,and then over here the same car listed for a much higher price. Or people interested in the car for sale will ask questions about the car build and how said individual did such a great job building it. And he leads on that he built the car. Or has anyone ever been contacted by this person . And the message or email starts out with I have cash in hand , and how religious and honest of a person they are. And I'm really interested and want the car. But never him from them again.
Old 08-21-2018, 04:28 AM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

this site has been around a long time, and over the years it has acquired a wealth of information on a lot of shady or better word would be conman, if you are dealing with anyone that you do not know, its a great idea to spend some time on here and see if this person has been "called out" for anything. could save your A$$. This site used to be really hot with activity, in its day it was very cool.