i need a 4x4s10 02 model for parts(hit a tree on front pass)

Old 10-10-2007, 08:11 AM
wolverinevette
APPRENTICE

Default i need a 4x4s10 02 model for parts(hit a tree on front pass)

i bought a wrecked 02 s10 that smoked a tree on the right passenger side. i need a donor vehicle for the front cap, frame, air bags, etc. anybody got one sitting around that might have these parts? any help would be great, will pay cash, and will pick it up if you're around mississippi (300 miles?)
Old 10-10-2007, 02:17 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

try posting in the classifieds
Old 10-10-2007, 04:55 PM
wolverinevette
APPRENTICE

thanks, i was trying to see if anyone would give any helpful info, since this is a site just to ask questions, and help out your fellow racer, maybe next time i will remember that i could have posted an ad in the classifieds, but if someone had what i need maybe they would use this forum to!!!
Old 10-10-2007, 05:02 PM
jbsjunk
EXPERT BUILDER

If you had an add on the main site with all the particulars, then linked it to a thread here, that usually works. But it is preferred to have it there because of traffic. Maybe 20% of the people who go thru the new ads there daily come here to check out things. Just makes sense.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:44 PM
wolverinevette
APPRENTICE

i guess i need to apologize, i'm not to proud to say when i was wrong, i guess i'm too dumb to know help from sarcasim. i don't know much about doing links from one page to the next. but on the other hand... does anyone have a s10 they need to get rid of?