THIS man will be the REAL 'first black President'.....

Old 10-05-2011, 02:16 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default THIS man will be the REAL 'first black President'.....

H.C. in 2012...

http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/10/05/...e-herman-cain/

------------------
Old 10-06-2011, 04:17 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i dont care what color he is black white green etc.just get this jerk out of there and put someone in there who has some sense and patroitism.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:40 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Obama is a pure MARXIST and is just a puppet for Soros who has 'BIG PLANS' for our America.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:52 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli..._yourself.html

-----------
Old 10-13-2011, 05:55 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

My bumper sticker reads "Honkies for Herman"

For those that don't know him:
Herman Cain is running for president. He’s not a career politician (in fact he has never held political office). He’s known as a pizza guy, but there’s a lot more to him. He’s also a computer guy, a banker guy, and a rocket scientist guy.

Here’s his bio:

Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics.
Master’s degree in Computer Science.
Mathematician for the Navy, where he worked on missile ballistics (making him a rocket scientist).
Computer systems analyst for Coca-Cola.
VP of Corporate Data Systems and Services for Pillsbury (this is the top of the ladder in the computer world, being in charge of information systems for a major corporation).
All achieved before reaching the age of 35. Since he reached the top of the information systems world, he changed careers!

Business Manager. Took charge of Pillsbury’s 400 Burger King restaurants in the Philadelphia area, which were the company’s poorest performers in the country. Spent the first nine months learning the business from the ground up, cooking hamburger and yes, cleaning toilets. After three years he had turned them into the company’s best performers.
Godfather’s Pizza CEO. Was asked by Pillsbury to take charge of their Godfather’s Pizza chain (which was on the verge of bankruptcy). He made it profitable in 14 months.
In 1988 he led a buyout of the Godfather’s Pizza chain from Pillsbury. He was now the owner of a restaurant chain. Again he reached the top of the ladder of another industry.
He was also chairman of the National Restaurant Association during this time. This is a group that interacts with government on behalf of the restaurant industry, and it gave him political experience from the non-politician side.
Having reached the top of a second industry, he changed careers again!

Adviser to the Federal Reserve System. Herman Cain went to work for the Federal Reserve Banking System advising them on how monetary policy changes would affect American businesses.
Chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank. He worked his way up to the chairmanship of a regional Federal Reserve bank. This is only one step below the chairmanship of the entire Federal Reserve System (the top banking position in the country). This position allowed him to see how monetary policy is made from the inside, and understand the political forces that impact the monetary system.
After reaching the top of the banking industry, he changed careers for a fourth time!

Writer and public speaker. He then started to write and speak on leadership. His books include Speak as a Leader, CEO of Self, Leadership is Common Sense, and They Think You’re Stupid.
Radio Host. Around 2007—after a remarkable 40 year career—he started hosting a radio show on WSB in Atlanta (the largest talk radio station in the country).
He did all this starting from rock bottom (his father was a chauffeur and his mother was a maid). When you add up his accomplishments in his life—including reaching the top of three unrelated industries: information systems, business management, and banking—Herman Cain may have the most impressive resume of anyone that has run for the presidency in the last half century.
Old 12-03-2011, 08:03 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Herman WHO :?: O'h yah the adultier, amasing how politicans/business men can't keep their pants on when they have money and power. Maybe he can get in michelle Obama pants next :lol:

Zip.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:51 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

As much hot water, as he,s in with his wife, i would say the last thing he wants to see is a pair..... o.k. this is a family show pants.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:30 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

DISAPPOINTED AGAIN !!
I would have loved to see a debate between he and Barry O. OH well,... NEXT !
M.Bachman is my ideal choice, then Santorum. All the rest are a TON better than the current POTUS but sadly are all in some way BIG GVMNT guys.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:22 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

we need a pur buisnessman for president with a military general for vice president. vote for ike!lol
Old 12-06-2011, 09:18 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD

DISAPPOINTED AGAIN !!
I would have loved to see a debate between he and Barry O. OH well,... NEXT !
M.Bachman is my ideal choice, then Santorum. All the rest are a TON better than the current POTUS but sadly are all in some way BIG GVMNT guys.
Unfortunately DD, i don't think either one of your choices have a chance in the nomination. The 2 front runners, Newt and Romeny 1 of these will be nominated by the GOP. The problem is that they don't like Romeny because he's a Morman, and Newt is all about big buisness and goverment. The thing i don't like about Newt is that he made Millions while in Goverment advises businesses,and he claims he wasn't a lobiest, he also was a leading person trying to impeach Clinton for his transgressions/Monica Lewinske while commiting adultry himself, that's hypocrite too me. (By the way Monica is now a millionaire)
Obama is a shoein for a second term if either one of these canidates is nominated. his voter rating is higher than either one of them.
In my opinion the only person in the US that can beat him and they are not running is Hillery Clinton. She could run with Bill as vice President and could beat Obama. I'm not saying i approve of either one of them, but it's just food for thought.
Yes by the way i vote Republican, but i don't think we have anyone who can get the job done.

JMO

Zip.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -