scammer alert JOE GARAY

Old 02-12-2012, 05:17 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by harbone66
Originally Posted by ghustler
A guy won an auction from me and never paid but ebay charged me all the fees and there is noway to contact ebay about something like that.
You go thru all their questions but it is just a big circle.
actually the process is very simple, after a few days with no payment it takes 1 click to open a case. If the seller doesnt pay within 10 days after that, you get all your charges refunded. Its pretty easy.
He said he was going to pay so ebay closed the case as payed, the end!
He never payed and i couldn't reopen a case with the same case number and could not reach anyone ,email or phone.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

strange, I had over 150 ebay sales in 2011. 3 of them were non-paying bidders. I received listing and selling fee refunds on all 3.
Only Paypal or the seller can mark the item as paid, if its not marked paid the case stays open till the expiration period then the seller is refunded.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-12-2012, 07:22 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Credit card or check cards is a safe way to pay if anything is wrong just call your bank or credit card company file the complaint they will refund your money and do a charge back on the company that charged your card .

Pay pal is a joke when you try to file a complaint also if you are a verified
pay pal account you just gave them the authority to go into your personal account .

Everybody needs to check out pay pals rules you just open yourselves to a lot of problems with pay pal then try to talk to some one .
Old 02-13-2012, 06:11 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by rlmotorsports
Credit card or check cards is a safe way to pay if anything is wrong just call your bank or credit card company file the complaint they will refund your money and do a charge back on the company that charged your card .

pay pal account you just gave them the authority to go into your personal account .

Everybody needs to check out pay pals rules you just open yourselves to a lot of problems with pay pal then try to talk to some one .
I have had pay pal on ebay for 8 years and never had one issue. However it has become a more buyer orientated atmosphere, cause ebay will not allow a seller to leave negative feedback any longer and does very little to non paying bidders.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:06 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Been there, Done that!!

Originally Posted by rlmotorsports

The man is right all the way thru!!!!! ...... I have "BEEN THERE DONE THAT"
Old 02-16-2012, 10:12 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="ghustler"][quote="harbone66"][quote="ghustler"][quote="harbone66"]
Originally Posted by harbone66

And here is a picture of one of the hard to find Baldwin Motion Camaro's, notice the sidepipes? This was the look he was going for. I would call this far from being rigged down to stupid level.

I don't like these cars at all they look like a circus wagon.
And as far as buying from me, I have made and honer payment and will make another when I sell something on here again, It took 5 years to sell something on here the first time so it might be awhile.
But thanks guys for giving me negative feed back yet have never bought from me, you talk the talk, but thats it as usual.
And harbone66 thanks for taking me off your friends list, all you done was saved me some time doing it first, but don't worry I saved all the info about you incase I need to contact you some other way.
Its all OK for now.

If you feel the need to contact me in "some other way" feel free... :twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-16-2012, 01:00 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

If you feel the need to contact me in "some other way" feel free...
Oh don't worry if I need some Camaro support I will.
Thank for the invitation.
Old 02-16-2012, 03:12 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Chris:

Didnt you involve Law Enforcement for a threat you received on here? Inappropriate contact via USPS?

Ghustler you are not suggesting any inappropriate contact are you? We wouldnt want Chris to have to notify LE again.

Hustler you were obviously suggesting a thank you note to Chris providing you clarification pics of the Baldwin Motion Camaro and the right way to utilize sidepipes on a Gen 2 camaro, weren'tcha?

Scorp
Old 02-16-2012, 03:27 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Chris:

Didnt you involve Law Enforcement for a threat you received on here? Inappropriate contact via USPS?

Ghustler you are not suggesting any inappropriate contact are you? We wouldnt want Chris to have to notify LE again.

Hustler you were obviously suggesting a thank you note to Chris providing you clarification pics of the Baldwin Motion Camaro and the right way to utilize sidepipes on a Gen 2 camaro, weren'tcha?

Scorp
Again? Really, Maybe your the problem???
And if you can get a threat out of what i said then you can't read.
Old 02-16-2012, 03:59 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Chris:

Scorp
Again? Really, Maybe your the problem???
And if you can get a threat out of what i said then you can't read.
LOL

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -