Calm down beast you might scare us off lol :lol:
Old 04-08-2013, 04:57 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

I'll try to control myself. :wink:
Old 04-27-2013, 04:56 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Most of the time Im the only one on when I check in....
Old 05-10-2013, 09:51 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Hmmmmm I wanted to bring this post to the top.. The Forum got a little life going... I mean Bone started two threads that has produced over 875 hits as of today..some I am sure multiple Views but none the less +875 Views

I guess there is something to the old saying a long time member had as his signature.

' Think Nobody cares try missing a payment " LOL...

Now when I go back to stealth Mode...before wondering and posting that I am MIA...SQUINT real close and you will see me. LoL

Seriously If everyone would make a goal to get their post count up at least ( 25 ) MINIMUM in the next two weeks..I think we will see a difference here.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 05-11-2013, 06:12 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Hmmmmm I wanted to bring this post to the top.. The Forum got a little life going... I mean Bone started two threads that has produced over 875 hits as of today..some I am sure multiple Views but none the less +875 Views

I guess there is something to the old saying a long time member had as his signature.

' Think Nobody cares try missing a payment " LOL...

Now when I go back to stealth Mode...before wondering and posting that I am MIA...SQUINT real close and you will see me. LoL

Seriously If everyone would make a goal to get their post count up at least ( 25 ) MINIMUM in the next two weeks..I think we will see a difference here.

I am in on that! This place will always be my home, first forum I ever signed up for!
Lets keep her alive boys!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-13-2013, 10:10 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Agreed Harb. It is really the only forum I spend any time on. We are still a great group of people.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:13 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

guys, im on 2 sights this one and the hamb. i go to the hamb because thats where my interest really lies.i love drag racing.i have since i was a little kid.but i started losing interest in it when the small shop and backyard guys didnt stand achance.and thats been a long time ago.but with the hamb i still get my drag racing and my old cars all in one shot,i stay here because this was the first forum i was ever on.and the main reason is you guys.one person on here actually saved my life not real long ago.he knows who he is.in fact i think ive said it before on here.ill stay here as long as there is a place for me to go to...
Old 05-14-2013, 10:28 AM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

same with this being my first site also. There are some great people on here we even got into some gun talk a few weeks back. Brian and myself have been talking the last week or so about cars and guns it has been great!
Old 05-14-2013, 10:39 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

You are a good man Ken. This is a good place for us... bounce things off each other & still be men. We don't need to be shamed to be men here... or tip-toe around talking about the Lord. Cars are the "Icing On The Cake"... its really about you guys that keep me coming back.

When I think of Outlaw/Ken, I think of the movie "Easy Riders" when the Harley dude tied the guy in the sleeping bag to his bike & towed him around camp while he was sleeping!! LOL!! That is Ken.... I could see you doing the same thing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -