giving up dreams

Old 05-15-2011, 01:11 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

You find out what people are made of when times are hard. You also find out who your friends are when times are hard.
It's easy to quit and winners NEVER give up or quit believing in themselves.
Life can be tough and sometimes not fair. It's how you handle it that makes the difference in the long run.
Old 05-15-2011, 02:53 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YEP !!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2011, 03:23 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

It's easy to give advise on life...now me, myself and I need to heed my own advise ! ops: ops:
Been going thru a 'down' period also, I had a fight w/the crew chief and left.
One night away from her and "I'm back" but not hitt'n on all 8. Two alpha's in the same house !!
Life DOES have it's up's and down's. Ya just can't LET THEM RULE your life!! It can be real tough sometimes.........
Old 05-16-2011, 03:02 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I know; easier said than done right?? Below is worth a try....

Give thanks in these times. Thank God for the trials & tribulations you have... he is teaching you right now. Use your free will to rise up & gather as much wisdom as you can right now. Do not chastise him. Lift it up. Give something away right now to someone who has less than you. Expect the gold at the end of this path. Expect change & more issues popping up until you have this thing handled under God's power; not your own. Scoot
Old 05-17-2011, 07:33 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
I know; easier said than done right?? Below is worth a try....

Give thanks in these times. Thank God for the trials & tribulations you have... he is teaching you right now. Use your free will to rise up & gather as much wisdom as you can right now. Do not chastise him. Lift it up. Give something away right now to someone who has less than you. Expect the gold at the end of this path. Expect change & more issues popping up until you have this thing handled under God's power; not your own. Scoot
Amen...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...