Am I doing something wrong?

Old 07-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Chuck- in your piture w/ the race-car... is that a pocket bike in the corner? Is it fun? How fast? CC?? I WANT ONE!! Scoot
Old 07-10-2009, 10:20 AM
hemicop
APPRENTICE

Guys, thanks for the input. It's ad # 1537251 if anyone's interested in an Altered. As I said I posted a (fair) price, IMO, and provided plenty of pictures & reason why I'm selling it. -- even willing to separate the car & drivetrain. I just don't get it.... :?
Old 07-10-2009, 10:35 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Too many big guys out there now and not enough average size drivers. :lol: :lol:

Curtis
Old 07-10-2009, 10:43 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hemi-

I looked at the ad & the comparables. Yours seems right in there (however I am knowledgable about Altereds). I see many that are rollers... more than turn key Altereds. As far as the trun key comparables, there are some for a little more & some for a little less... but your price seems fair w/ options for the buyer. I will say this- in our current state of economy, your buyer base thinned out alot. But hey, it only takes one buyer to close the deal. Good Luck!! Scooter
Old 07-10-2009, 10:55 AM
hemicop
APPRENTICE

Guys, thanks a bunch. I guess I'll just have to sit around here & pray... :wink:
Old 07-10-2009, 11:25 AM
TopspeedLowet
DYNO OPERATOR

You could publish the ET and MPH the car runs. That is as important as the price as far as I am concerned. The cert to 7.5 leads me to believe it is not pushing the chassis tag currently. Things are not good in the economy any where really and more people are realizing it daily. You have a nice hot rod and reguardles of what it ET's it sure appears to be a great deal for someone whom likes them and needs one. A parts inventory and weight without driver would be nice too.
Bruce
Old 07-10-2009, 11:36 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Chuck- in your piture w/ the race-car... is that a pocket bike in the corner? Is it fun? How fast? CC?? I WANT ONE!! Scoot
OH NO YOU DON'T!! BEEN THERE, DONE THAT.!! lol :lol: :lol: Sorry Scooter I had to do it!! P.S. I want one too!! lol

Nothing wrong to me in the add. It's by far better than most.
I'm bad about looking at adds and waiting until they just about expire before I call or send a mssg. If the add is 70+ days old I think I can get a better deal on it!! jmo..
Old 07-10-2009, 01:10 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

also delete the ad and repost it, its down aways I am sure.

2nd thing I noticed, what year is the chassis ?
Old 07-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Originally Posted by Rigsby
OH NO YOU DON'T!! BEEN THERE, DONE THAT.!! lol :lol: :lol: Sorry Scooter I had to do it!! P.S. I want one too!! lol

Nothing wrong to me in the add. It's by far better than most.
I'm bad about looking at adds and waiting until they just about expire before I call or send a mssg. If the add is 70+ days old I think I can get a better deal on it!! jmo..

LOL!!! You have to admit, it is really cool though. You are a funny Rabbit. Hey I like that one suggestion about making it a repost... bring it up fresh again... good idea!
Old 07-10-2009, 04:09 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

I'm not trying to be mean, but I won't spend $25,000.00 on a car that I can't verify how fast it runs et/mph, 60ft, and how consistant it may be. And If I don't know when it was built. No Dyno sheet. Tracks that its been raced at in the last year. Without the width of the cage? It also looks like its been setting up, also not good when selling a race car. I think you should always detail your car before taking pics. 3 or 4 hours that are well worth the time. Your car may be worth $40,000.00 but without the info I just mentioned your looking at $15,000.00. In my experiences.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -