RECEIVE EMAIL THRU RJ BUT SENDER DON'T SHOW AS A MEMBER

Old 10-16-2013, 05:49 PM
dw
APPRENTICE

Default RECEIVE EMAIL THRU RJ BUT SENDER DON'T SHOW AS A MEMBER

Help me to understand... for the past couple days i have received emails from a guy who's username is "fcwild" and i have responded and we have had dialogue back and forth.

he first wanted to trade a car to me and i told him i had no interest in his trade...

then he emails me today thru RJ as before and wanted to know cash price...i gave him a ball-park # i would like to get and he came back and made me a lower but firm cash offer...

i told him i would thinks about it and get back to him tommorrow...

he emailed me back and told me if i would accept his offer he would bank wire the funds to my bank...sd he would have his bank call my bank and make the transfer... and then send an enclosed transport for the car.

now, that sounds good and i have done that before on a car going to Australia and also a trailer being sold to Texas.

i told this guy (because of the amt of money involved) that i would like for him to come and see the car person. He said he did not have time to make the trip with his work.

My question is...this guy does not show up in racespace or when you search profiles he does not exist and he has no ads and no phone# posted...

is there anyway that you guys have heard of where someone can scam a bankwire?

his username is FCWILD...what would be your thoughts and has anyone heard of him.

thx
dw (username)
Old 10-16-2013, 06:07 PM
markdunlap
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Receive

See your other post.
Old 10-16-2013, 06:19 PM
dw
APPRENTICE

thx Mark!