The bottom line on Gun Control

Old 02-13-2013, 08:43 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Default The bottom line on Gun Control

More on "GUN CONTROL" . . Possibly a little tongue in cheek here but all the stats are factual. In an IBD editorial this Morning, Walter Williams (a Black Conservative Writer) was writing about this subject and after reading his statistics I believe that I've come up with a way to cut Violent Crime in this country by at least 50%.

Ban Black People . . .

Uh Unh, before you go sideways, read further . .

Currently we are blaming "ASSAULT RIFLES!" for the carnage in our towns and cities. The "ASSAULT RIFLE!" is responsible for less than 2% of all the Homocide by Firearm crimes in the USA each year . . .

BUT . . . Let me quote Walter here;

Last year, Chicago had 512 homicides; Detroit had 411; Philadelphia had 331; and Baltimore had 215.

Those cities are joined by other dangerous cities—such as St. Louis, Memphis, Tenn., Flint, Mich., and Camden, N.J. — and they also lead the nation in shootings, assaults, rapes and robberies.

Both the populations of those cities and their crime victims are predominantly black. Each year, more than 7,000 blacks are murdered.

Close to 100% of the time, the murderer is another black person.

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, between 1976 and 2011, there were 279,384 black murder victims.

Though blacks are 13% of the nation's population, they account for more than 50% of homicide victims.

Nationally, the black homicide victimization rate is six times that of whites, and in some cities, it's 22 times that of whites.
Sooooo . . Based upon the Democrat's argument about banning Assault rifles and High Cap Magazines, the better argument would be . .

Ban Black people . . . Y'think?

It's nowhere as silly as banning M-16 lookalikes . . .
Old 02-13-2013, 04:13 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Well, there ya go. 'Black and Scary looking'...the Dems exact description...RACIST as all getout if ya ask me. :roll: ...
Problem is, it's NOT 'REALLY' about 'gun violence' in the LOGICAL sense. It IS about disarming the American populace..plain and simple...black and white...
Old 02-14-2013, 06:14 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Actually, Walter's editorial had to do with the "Culture" that seems to have been created among our minorities and the less educated white population.

In it he outlines who, in America, have become the victims as well as the predators. And they turn out to be the same group . .

Now, how you turn that around is a question that a smarter guy than me can answer . .

You really cannot "Ban" anybody, that would be even dumber than banning any gun because of the actions of a very few, or for that matter, banning Cheeseburgers because they can be linked to heart disease.

I think part of it is Government, part of it is Apathy on the part of the average American, part of it is the liberal's attempts to beat down religion and morality, with Christianity being the biggest target, and part of it is our failure to educate our youth . .

I do believe that education is probably the key, but until we remove the Federal Government from dictating the sybullus' that we expose our young students to as "Experiments", that, so far, haven't worked as well as the one room schoolhouse, we're not going to have students that can even read, let alone run the country when we're gone . .

And if the current cultural trends continue, everyone in the country will be speaking in Eubonics and shooting at each other . .

Nothing racial here, just looking at the trends and the numbers . .
Old 02-15-2013, 07:06 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

All good and viable points;
'THEY' are dumbing down the population, molding the minds of our youth to be nonthinkers, deballing the males,(military and civilian), and on and on......
Old 02-15-2013, 07:51 PM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Dr Williams is GOOD! So is Thomas Sowell!! I read EVERYTHING those two guys write!!
Old 02-16-2013, 06:47 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Another up and comer is Dr. Benjamin Carson.

He's the one who pinned Obozo's ears back at the National Prayer Breakfast last week, and pissed off every liberal in the country when he did . . Although nothing he said was pointedly directed at the Zero.

The man has a very calming style and a "to the Point" method of getting his message across . . Probably too nice a person to become a politician, but here's a link to start off with. I'm sure you'll be impressed . .

http://video.foxnews.com/v/216836450...ntcmp=trending
Old 02-16-2013, 11:57 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

What a gentle man ! A true 'teacher', and a brain surgeon for children.literally...