buddy2290 GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH!

Old 01-06-2013, 06:04 PM
tschevelle
JOURNEYMAN

Default buddy2290 GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH!

we made a deal on a trailer we both had to drive 9 hours to meet even went out had a few drinks and laughs. then spent the night at a motel did our deal the next morning. everything was just as described. deal went very smooth and everybody was happy. would deal with him anytime a man of his word!
Old 01-14-2013, 04:48 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default perfect

perfect dont you wish the old day trades and buys were all this great!! i just got a 62 fairlane with a 5.0 injected supercharged . from another site but also went perfect. i felt great when i got home and got a call making sure i was happy before he spent the $$ the next day. 100%
Old 01-14-2013, 05:40 PM
tschevelle
JOURNEYMAN

I got a phone call that night I got home making sure everything went right and got home safe. GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH!
Old 01-14-2013, 05:50 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default perfect

thats what i am talking about. not afraid to pick up the phone a call a person you make a deal with no matter the seller or buyer. great to hear the good stuff. how many of us call after the trade. i dont always myself but plan on doing it more. just the right thing to do. perfect!!