Sorry for you Illinois guys.

Old 11-21-2012, 04:16 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Default Sorry for you Illinois guys.

You guys need to get together and vote these idiots out.
You do know what one state does others follow?

http://news.yahoo.com/illinois-may-g...001637595.html

CHICAGO (Reuters) - Illinois may soon become the most populous U.S. state to grant a form of driver's licenses to illegal immigrants, after the nation's growing Hispanic population boosted the power of Democrats in national and state elections on November 6.
A bipartisan group of Illinois politicians announced on Tuesday they would propose such a law when the legislature convenes on November 27.
Washington state and New Mexico are the only states that currently allow illegal immigrants to get licenses. Utah allows driving permits. As the fifth most populous state, Illinois would be the biggest state to adopt such a law.
A California law that allows immigrants with federal work permits to receive driver's licenses will take effect January 1, 2013.
Supporters said the law would be good for public safety, allowing Illinois immigrant motorists to get tested on their driving skills and buy insurance.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:04 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

welcome to my great and highly corruptive state!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-22-2012, 03:00 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

and that there is one on the MANY reasons i live in the south!! how damn stupid are people?
Old 11-22-2012, 07:27 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

outlaw, I'm afraid it's spreading. I can't go much further south or I'll be with all the Yankee's in Florida.