RJ TRADERS BEWARE LOWRIDING 89 CHEVY

Old 08-12-2012, 04:44 PM
RAT41
SHOW GUEST

i have traded with lowrider good guy never any problem and if I understand this right he took car back and delivered another one I mean what else could you want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2012, 06:26 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Hey "lowrider89 chevy" Why would you call someone on the phone and threaten them if they keep posting on this :?: Are you guilty of something :?: That is a no-no on here :!: Let me explain something to you, We might have our differences here but this is a brotherhood we consider the folk's on here a family and we will and always back each other :!: Threaten one and you have offended all on here :!: Now if any of you want to know whom he threatened just shoot me a pm and i will tell you :!: :!:

Mark
Old 08-14-2012, 06:55 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Hey "lowrider89 chevy" Why would you call someone on the phone and threaten them if they keep posting on this :?: Are you guilty of something :?: That is a no-no on here :!: Let me explain something to you, We might have our differences here but this is a brotherhood we consider the folk's on here a family and we will and always back each other :!: Threaten one and you have offended all on here :!: Now if any of you want to know whom he threatened just shoot me a pm and i will tell you :!: :!:

Mark
yes sir :wink: i told him if he calls again to tell him to piss off and go pound salt
Old 08-14-2012, 08:05 PM
jaykash69
SHOW GUEST

Default Car trading

Car trading is for fun as i see it before anyone would trade a high dollar car for another car i would think they would travel and look at the car before they trade to make sure the deal is worth it. I have traded before by pics and got my ass burned bad but i learned my lesson. I think if u have to get on the internet and cry about a ass burning and u didnt travel and look at the car ur trading for u deserve to have gotten ur ass burnt i think people need to grow up and get a life. Learn to travel or not trade at all.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:17 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

He must not know about them here DAWGS.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:20 AM
lowriding89chevy
SHOW GUEST

Default Reply to Mopar1968

Mark
To start with none of you know the circumstances about the trade and I dont feel I have to explain my bussiness. I do not like to be talked about and gossiped about by anyone. Im close to you and him Come see me Ill show you my proof and accept an apoly from you when you see it. I cannot help that he is not happy but again you dont know the story and I dont get on here and post my bussiness or comment on someone elses trade when I have nothing in it. Im a Fair Man and done the whole deal for a friend. Got swept up in it and made my guy send him another car , different wheels paid for shippping both times. Id say that was fair enough wouldnt you. You are close to me come to my shop we can talk but Im not goona play childish games and sit on here and gossip about each other. Seems Childish. When each of You got enough time to worry about me and how and post things that are not true I get offended and so do my friends. I availble for your inspection anytime if you want the real truth come see me and we can talk like real men. When you post something about me, My familys bussiness or my friends that threatens our sales than yes of course I get offensive and also get offensive when you talk about my friends as he was doing. Im close lets talk in person I dont have time to gossip with you. Once you meet me Im sure you will understand and this BS and you can do your little forum junk. This will stop after we talk. As You said I have family and friends on here too we just dont gossip about your trading. We are close enough to talk in person and if we have a problem CONCERNING US we work it out. Id never take sides with anyone not knowing the truth to start with. Id say out of all of you your and him are closest come see me. God Bless
Old 08-15-2012, 10:12 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Reply to Mopar1968

Originally Posted by lowriding89chevy

Mark
To start with none of you know the circumstances about the trade and I dont feel I have to explain my bussiness. I do not like to be talked about and gossiped about by anyone. Im close to you and him Come see me Ill show you my proof and accept an apoly from you when you see it. I cannot help that he is not happy but again you dont know the story and I dont get on here and post my bussiness or comment on someone elses trade when I have nothing in it. Im a Fair Man and done the whole deal for a friend. Got swept up in it and made my guy send him another car , different wheels paid for shippping both times. Id say that was fair enough wouldnt you. You are close to me come to my shop we can talk but Im not goona play childish games and sit on here and gossip about each other. Seems Childish. When each of You got enough time to worry about me and how and post things that are not true I get offended and so do my friends. I availble for your inspection anytime if you want the real truth come see me and we can talk like real men. When you post something about me, My familys bussiness or my friends that threatens our sales than yes of course I get offensive and also get offensive when you talk about my friends as he was doing. Im close lets talk in person I dont have time to gossip with you. Once you meet me Im sure you will understand and this BS and you can do your little forum junk. This will stop after we talk. As You said I have family and friends on here too we just dont gossip about your trading. We are close enough to talk in person and if we have a problem CONCERNING US we work it out. Id never take sides with anyone not knowing the truth to start with. Id say out of all of you your and him are closest come see me. God Bless
stamped...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-15-2012, 10:21 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

But you still don't call a man's house and threaten them !! PERIOD !! I take threat's very likely because that is what they are THREAT'S !! When a man show's up at your door it is no more a threat but a reality!!!

Mark
Old 08-15-2012, 10:38 AM
racefan55
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default wow

i really think some of you on here are just like women! mopar1968, dragonmaster, rigsby, fastvega (pound salt?) really? who sayts that..
all of you dont like to get on racingjunk to buy, sale or trade, you like to get on here and just gossip.. you like to stick your nose in others business and make assumptions.. you guys really need a life and stop being forum junkies! im amazed at some of the comments. you are suppossed to be MEN, and not act like gossiping women! and mark (mopar1968) you think its ok to get on a forum and bad mouth someone but its not ok to be a man and call that person and attempt to discuss it like men? im still shaking my head.. once again, you guys should get on this site to look at cars and maybe a good lookin woman in a profile, but not to stalk forums, and add your opinions when they are not needed!
Old 08-15-2012, 11:15 AM
lowriding89chevy
SHOW GUEST

Default reply

[quote="mopar1968"]But you still don't call a man's house and threaten them !! PERIOD !! I take threat's very likely because that is what they are THREAT'S !! When a man show's up at your door it is no more a threat but a reality!!!

Mark. Im close mark come on down i got an open door policy for gossipers and like to shine the light on the subject to end. Truthyou bs. Do u want to know the truth or just make assumptions about me. If your friend or you want to talk like i said im close come see me and i can shed the light. Im sick of u guys talking about so put up or shut up. If its important enough for you to talk crap about id say were 30 minutes apart and a good talk between to adults always works betters than gossiping

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -