Scammer racesafe714 (Josh McCoy) WV

Old 11-25-2011, 04:20 PM
stephenbowen454
SHOW GUEST

Default Scammer racesafe714 (Josh McCoy) WV

His uncle sent me a suit and its used and one layer not what the deal was. I have been a member for years and met a lot of good sportsman. Bought and sold a lot of items, but just dont know anymore about dealing with people. Checked everything I know to check before sending a postal money order. Just FYI on this guy.

If anybody has more information on Josh McCoy Route 1 Box 143, Kermit WV 25674 Phone 304-393-1042 let me know. I sent him a postal money order for $225 ad# 2277799 on a fire suit.(8/8/11) He told me on phone it was delivered on(8/13/11) but he didnt get it until 8/16/11 because of a FLOOD and couldn't get to the mail box. I still have not received a fire suit. Had a buddy email him last week on old ad# he said he still has it and now wants the money sent to wal mart, when he said no Josh gave him the same address to send the payment. His aunt and uncle now say they will ship it as of today not been shipped. Its always tomorrow or some excuse. He is not listed on forum as a scammer. His membership name is racesafe714
I have started the tracking process on the postal money order should take a few days to get the photo copy and info back.
Old 11-25-2011, 07:00 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

This the same pair of pants that dandaman a few post down on this page sent money for?? He was called racesafe127 on that one!

Did you check HERE before sending money?
Old 11-28-2011, 10:43 AM
stephenbowen454
SHOW GUEST

Default 482

I checked forum on name and user name. It would be a lot easier if people would post names and user names in the subject line for scammer watch. But as you pointed out they change.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:53 PM
dandaman
SHOW GUEST

Default SCAMMER JOSH McCOY - Kermit West Virginia

Im replying to your post about Josh McCoy in West Virginia. I was also scammed by him. I made a deal with him for a pair of race pants , negotiated a price and sent him a money order thru Western Union to Wal-Mart. He had his money the next morning as I was notified that he had picked it up. I have not seen the pants. He said his Mom misplaced them after washing them. In conversation with him he said he had spent the money he would send me a refund on his next payday. Still after nearly 4 months no refund.
I have been given a connection at the Mingo County Sheriffs Office in Williamson WV. Chief Deputy Blake Smith and the Mingo County Prosecuting Attorney Mike Sparks. I was not sure if they would do anything for me but now that you have also been scammed by him I will contact these people and report him and what he has done.
The only time I was successful at reaching Josh was at 2:00 AM his time at his parents number (304-393-1042 or his cell# 606-625-2524) . He apparently has been kicked out of his parents house and also out of his girlfriends house and been laid off from his job. I googled his name and his handle given thru racing junk (Racesafe127) and they show video of him and his car that our money has no doubt helped him keep running.
If any others have been scammed by him I suggest you contact the people that can and will do something about it.
We need to collectively put pressure on scammers like him to prevent further rip offs and scams.
Old 12-07-2011, 01:56 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry you guys got ripped off by this loser. But Western Union and the Walmart pickup are one of the oldest and easiest ripoffs around.
I hope you get your money back.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:57 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Sorry you guys got ripped off by this loser. But Western Union and the Walmart pickup are one of the oldest and easiest ripoffs around.
I hope you get your money back.
X2. I remember this dude.... good luck & I hope it works out somehow.
Old 08-19-2012, 11:21 AM
ddracing
SHOW GUEST

He sold me a pair of gloves 1 month ago i send him the money
And he never send me the gloves Lets make everything so he can be catch by the police