v8vega72 dwayne from calgary AB screwed me!!!!

Old 03-20-2011, 03:58 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by cash4
yes they come with four zero chips they must be in to work also need one out four retard chips i am running nitrous you have to by kit for 27.00 it just pisses me off its not lot money but its the misleading ,this site is only as good as people using it. you want honest people to deal with. thanks
sorry but your deal has nothing to do with the quality of this site. I could not disagree more with your statement that the site (RJ) is as only good as the people using it....maybe I misunderstood your statement you want to elaborate a little more ?
i think your reading that wrong? not that the site is misleading... the guys post was. i think more along the same lines of a man only being as good as their word.... my grandfather always said this
Old 03-20-2011, 04:07 PM
cash4
SHOW GUEST

I think i was misunderstood i think its a great site i bought many think on site. Thats why i reported this deal so nobody else gets boned. I meant if we let this stuff go on it will ruin site, thats why I posted so we dont let scammers ruin the site for honest guys trying to sell stuff. I was not bad mouthing site or the honest people on here.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:36 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Your right but we have came up with many idea's on how to stop it . But there are issues that PJ must weigh out before saying someone is a scammer. As long as we have the internet scammers will always be around :!: :!:

Mark
Old 03-20-2011, 06:15 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

heck here in kingsport theres a scammer and he does it in person so not just internet
Old 03-20-2011, 08:08 PM
nopro
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by fast75vega
damn that sucks

why does it seem that all these scammers use a chevy in their name....hmmmm.... i bet their really dodge or ford lovers but used a chevy cause they already feel bad about their choice.....lmao
they are chevy guys . why do you think it cost less to build a chevy ? answer : others are paying the bill
Old 03-27-2011, 10:55 AM
cash4
SHOW GUEST

Default update

I received package with isolators,4 rpm chips from dwayne yesterday. Half the items better than none I guess his concience must have been bothering him. thanks for help
Old 03-27-2011, 11:06 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Either his ''concience '' or all of us :!: :!: :lol: :lol:

Mark