BEWARE: Bill Schiano will renege and can't be trusted.

Old 02-09-2011, 01:27 PM
gmanxss
SENIOR BUILDER

BRENT, SEVERAL GUYS ON HERE HAVE AGREED WITH YOU AND SEVERAL HAVE NOT. MOST ARE REGULAR POSTERS AND ARE VERY GOOD MEN. THERE IS NO NEED FOR NAME CALLING BECAUSE SOMEONE DISSAGREES WITH YOU. EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION AND IT'S THEIR RIGHT TO STATE IT.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:29 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Scooter, First I hope you get the family back to being healty real quick.
You are right, if I said it was a deal then it would be yours even if I decided I really didn't want to do it. I would ask that if you ever sell it to please give me first option to buy. I usually am the one that takes the losses instead of getting over over somebody. If I were the buyer in this case I would understand and would not think I got scammed. I would just think it was another good deal I lost out on. Not, I want the seller to pay me for a lost vacation and plane ticket because he didn't sell.
It was a bad decision to agree to sell as a roller and even the seller said that, but I'm not gonna call him a scammer for that.
The question here is, is he a scammer or not? He had no intent to commit fraud and he called the guy 3 days before. He tried to do the right thing so IMO, he is not a scammer for changing his mind.

JMO, but in this case I would rather do business with the seller than the buyer of this thread.
I am open to what you are saying above Wabbit. A man's change of heart & actually performing a "scam" are not the same... but based on what you said above, I am going to leave this one alone & trust your intuition on this one....

Everyone is getting better; my daughter has almost finished the antibiotic & my wife is getting better too. I hate when the kids get sick....