Tom Jones AKA Tomsrods is a scammer

Old 01-22-2011, 08:16 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well look's like buyers remorse to me :!: Tom thank you for coming on here and clearing yourself :!: Bart had ample time to inspect the tractor while you pulled the engine :!: Ok Bart hear we go again Blah Blah Blah :!: I am sure the FBI has more inportant thing's to do other than this :!: Tom i wouldn't worry too much put a engine in that nova and drive it by Bart's house :!: :!:

Mark
Old 01-22-2011, 08:30 AM
dthotrods
JOURNEYMAN

All you have to do is google my home phone number bart you know what it is youve called enough. but for everyone else it 606-473-xxxx that way you know i live in GREENUP KY, its real close to ASHLAND KY. if you are going to say i live somewhere else at least do your homework.
And if im such a good scammer i did a piss poor job giving you so much time and taking so little for gas and not saying a word about the supposed street legal car i traded for with working light's, street tires,exhaust and the paint job you told me was 1 yr old that you say now is 10 yrs old.
My gosh man some people you cant make happy at all.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:15 AM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Tom Jones AKA tomsrod is a scammer, false advertisement

You are going to owne me a lot of money if you keep quoting your lies. I told you the paint was base clear and that is all. You liked it so much you advertised it as being so slick and wet it looked like you could slide off of it.

You traded for a rolling chassis. Yes the car is 45 years old but everything on the car is new and never used. The newest stuff stayed with me in the motor, trans and converter.

You have now admitted to using someone else's ad. and selling/trading their tractoras your tractor.

THAT IS FRAUD! DEAL WITH THE (IC3)
Old 01-22-2011, 09:22 AM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

I have no remorse. I told Lying Tom when he wouldn't pay for the broken tractor the money was not an issue any more. I gave him a chance to be a man and correct the problem but it's just not in him.

Fraud is fraud! It's a matter of principal now.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:26 AM
jdrods
SHOW GUEST

sounds to me like traders remourse.you had plenty of time to check out the tractor while him and his bro-law was pulling the engine out of the chevy 2.now if you didn't take the time to look everything over that would fall back on you.i have never known of tom ever trying to scam anybody,and i know him pretty good.sounds to me like you need to stop trying to scam money out of somebody,after you already did a trade on a car that you have misrepresented.now superbartman/reddnova how can you sit there and tell people if they wanna know anything about that chevy 2 they need to ask you,when you don't even own the car anymore and the car has a new motor and tranny and several other new parts.sounds to me like tom got his ass burnt by you,but he is not gonna get on here and slam you over it.i think you just need get out of the trading business.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:42 AM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Tom Jones AKA Tomsrods is a scammer

Just explain ad 2066300. Lying Tom using a picture of someone else equipment to sell/trade his. He has now admitted it on here. FRAUD!

Hope he pays you well for coming forward. Are you a relative. I did make a mistake on in the trade and it was trusting a trader with a slippery tongue.

I have several others who was scammed by him that have come forward also. You can go with me to visit him in jail when (IC3) is done with him.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:59 AM
dthotrods
JOURNEYMAN

omg, john was there he heard you say it was only a yr old also bart. im not knocking the car either it does look like it was just painted. do what you have to do so not only can everyone on here laugh at you but the ic3 as well. POINT IS I STATED NOTHING UNTRUE ABOUT THE TRACTOR IN MY AD, YES I ADMITTED TO YOU BEFORE ABOUT ME USING A PIC THAT LOOKED LIKE MINE, DOES NOT MEAN THAT ONE WAS MINE AND WE DID NOT TRADE ON THAT ONE EITHER, GO BACK AND LOOK AT MY LAST POST ON IT BART I PUT IT ON THIS FORUM FOR EVERYONE TO SEE IT WAS ON DEC 30TH I SURE, AND WE TRADED ON THE 1ST OF JAN ON THAT POST, YOU EVEN WROTE TO ME ON THAT ONE, YOU CALLED ME ON THAT ONE,THE DATES SAY IT ALL. I HAVE EVERY PHONE RECORD ALSO OF YOU CALLING ME. YOU HAVE STILL BEEN SENDING ME MESS. ON HERE AND CALLING. QUIT HARRASSING ME AND MY FAMILY/ FRIENDS! I MADE NO FRAUD AND COMMITED NO CRIMES, YOU DID THOUGH BUT IDC BECAUSE I MADE MY DEC THAT NIGHT THE SAME AS YOU! YOU SAID AND RUN A AD THAT THE NOVA WAS STREET LEGAL DIDNT YOU? WAS IT BART? NO! I POSTED WHAT YOU HAD STATED ABOUT IT IN YOUR AD ON HERE AS WELL. MY STATEMENTS WERE TRUE ABOUT THE TRACTOR, YOU SEEN IT AND LIKED IT AT THE TIME. AFTER YOU RECIEVE IT ITS YOURS TO MAKE REPAIRS ON IF YOU TEAR IT UP NOT MINE! THE CAR YOU SAY IS STREET LEGAL IT HAD DRAG TIRES ALL AROUND RIGHT? NO EXHAUST, RIGHT? LIGHT DID NOT WORK RIGHT? THE LIST GOES ON ALSO BART AND YOU KNOW IT!
IF YOUR GOING TO DO SOMETHING THEN DO IT! I DONT CARE!
I'LL BE WAITING FOR THE PAPERWORK TO FILE OK. OR A CALL FROM A LEGAL OK.
BUT I AM PROMISSING YOU ONE VERY LARGE THING AND YOU BETTER HEED THE WARNING, AND YOU KNOW ITS TRUE. I AM A OFFICER WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION AND FORIEGN TRADES (CAPTAIN) AND ANY HARRASSMENT,THREATS OR ANY FAULSE STATEMENTS MADE AGAINST ME IS A CRIME!!! YOU KNOW THIS AND ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE DO ALSO AS WELL. I'VE GIVIN YOU A CHANCE I WILL NOT BE SO KIND ANYMORE!!! TRY ME PLEASE!!!

JUST TO LET EVERYONE ELSE KNOW AS WELL, I WORK ON THE BOATS, I STEER THEM WITH FUEL BARGES TO HELP ALL YOU GUYS WITH YOUR RACING NEEDS FOR FUEL. IM NOT AFRAID TO STATE ANY OF MY PERSONAL INFO ON HERE. I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.
FOR ANYONE NEEDING ANYMORE INFO ON THIS OR THE BART SITUATION FILL FREE TO CALL ME ON MY CELL AT 606-465-5719 FROM 12PM TO 6PM AND FROM 12AM TO 6AM I WILL DISCLOSE ANY OF MY INFO MASTERS LICENSE #'S ECT IF YOU WANT. TOM
Old 01-22-2011, 10:38 AM
dthotrods
JOURNEYMAN

Ad #2106648
NICE HUH! IF ANYBODYS INTERESTED LMK.LOL
Old 01-22-2011, 11:06 AM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

The lies just keep coming. Remember what I said about most scammers coming in 2's. To back each other up in the lies etc.

You are done Lying Tom!
Old 01-22-2011, 11:41 AM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

He now confesses! Now for the coverup he is acting like he told me. Lying Tom!

He is still creating lies on and on, over and over. I don't harrass anyone or have I called other than I believe it was Tues. or Wed. and left a message for you to call me back after I got the bill on the tractor.

Officer my ass. Pushing old rusty river barges around does not make you an officer. You might want to shut up about that. The company you work for might not appreciate you using their computer and time to defraud people. When you are investigated they will conficate those computers.

I did notice that when you copied some of the emails you and sent that you conveniently left some out that weren't to your advantage.

As far as the Chevy 11, you only traded to a rolling chassis and you got everything I promised and more when I pulled my engine apart to give you the special oil pan, oil pump and pickup that Chevy 2's have to have for a v8 to be installed in them. I gave you them because I knew you would need them. They weren't in the deal. Only the headers were in the deal. I had over $400 in them. I paid you $200 for the trans. because it was in the deal and kept it. You were not traded a street legal car but a rolling chassis.

Like I told you before you have turned into a babbling, stammering, stuttering idiot and the lies just keep coming. You are the second best liar I have ever known!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -