Beware of "rodsrus" aka "traderguy" from

Old 01-24-2010, 02:14 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Man-o-Man they just keep coming :!: :!: Well Keith what you going to say now to try and avoid this :?: :lol: Get'em Rudy we have your back :!: Did you get my Pm of what he sent me :?:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-24-2010, 03:46 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Queif, you just opened a can of problems. The stigma contracted here by us lasts like the Herpes you can't get shake. Seems you have screwed many people... you think you can just change names??? Come on dude, bad guys always loose.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:30 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: rodsrus

Originally Posted by rthjimmy
He tried to pull a fast one with a 70 camaro trade for my 67 camaro I have listed for sale / trade.

His car came to me serveral hours late. It was nothing like he described so I did not trade. His camaro looked like preschool kid did the body work. He told me the car had zero filler and was from az but that was not true.

It was a total waste of time and I lost 200 in helping with delivery fees. I gave him the benefit of doubt. I thought there was a change he actually believed the car was as he desribed on the phone but after reading these posts I see that he is a scammer. Guy was nice though and seemed like a straight shooter. I guess he was just playing me.

What ever happed to people being honest?
you must be talking about the "show quality" orange 70 Camaro he tried trading me! I was lucky enough that he never made it to my door with the POS! I asked for some very specific pictures and after jerking me around for 2-3 days he finally sent them. The car that supposedly needed nothing was far from it! The "fresh engine" looked like it had 50,000 miles plus on it by the looks of all the antifreeze sitting on the intake, timing cover gushing oil and oil pan bolts so rusty they would probably never come off. The lower drivers side dash was missing and the heater controls were just hanging under the dash and the whole bottom of the car looks like it was painted with a can of rustoleum right over all the grease and oil leaks!
yes, his name was Keith, not Jay! hey Keith I know you are gonna read this, do I need to post your personal cell phone number?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-26-2010, 08:45 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well i don't think this scammer is going to come and explain himself :!: :twisted: :twisted:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-26-2010, 08:47 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

wouldnt want to openly expose himself mark if he did everyone would know and a new name would be needed
Old 01-27-2010, 04:12 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
wouldnt want to openly expose himself mark if he did everyone would know and a new name would be needed
I will be reminding folks DAILY about Keith Caudill of Ashland Ky.
So far he goes by "rodsrus" and "traderguy", he is a liar and a thief.

I am not through traderguythethief, just getting my ducks' in a row!
When they are in line, you will know

Did I mess up any of your "deals"? Awwww, too bad! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-28-2010, 04:42 AM
gsforless
JUNIOR BUILDER

I have seen rodsrus around RJ for a while and thought the ads looked shady,but I never realized it was the same person as "traderguy".I live fairly close to this individual and he tried to get me once.Luckily it was close enough to me(45 mins. or so)that I didn't waste a day or more driving to look at the junk car he wanted to trade me,LOL.

Hope ya hang him out to dry,man.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:57 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Traderguythethief,
Just though both of your user names should be in the thread heading!
Hope none of your deals went sour because of this :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry about that, after reading the thread again, I see one ALREADY has.
Thanks again for keeping the info flowing on this bad guy from Ky!
Old 02-04-2010, 07:37 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Hey traderguythethief, I think I might ride up to this swap meet this week end. You going to be there? It is in your neck of the woods. If I come I will be wearing my "Keith Caudill ripped me off, do you know him?" t-shirt.
Won't it suck walking around the swap meet wondering if the next guy walking buy might be me, or some other person that had the misfortune of coming across you. I personally, would be terrified!

Again, thanks to Keiths friends for the info I keep getting. I will post a bit more later traderguythethief, I am not through with you. :wink:

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1....-6-amp-7.html
Old 02-05-2010, 04:47 AM
rat69
SHOW GUEST

i dealt with him a few years ogo.......lets just say hes not to be trusted

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -