manley (#41622) from OHIO great to deal with

Old 02-20-2010, 04:34 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I saw that Dave. Seems like these 2 guys have started a pissing match in the classified section under Dragsters.

Come on guys, if you got a problem post it in the forum where it belongs and not use the advertising space. Thanks
Old 02-20-2010, 04:47 AM
manley
JUNIOR BUILDER

ya, I seen it,, we where with in $500. of making a deal and a 10 hr trip and he posted that! I guess it makes me ascammer for trying to save a few buck! sad part is I was thinking about paying up, and making the trip today, till I seen his post lastnight! He was at $16.000. I offered $15,500. ,,,, not thats anyone bussiness,,,I guess some one should call the scammer guard's on me, before someone gets hurt, or loses there lif savings! :lol: :lol:
Old 02-20-2010, 05:11 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by manley
ya, I seen it,, we where with in $500. of making a deal and a 10 hr trip and he posted that! I guess it makes me ascammer for trying to save a few buck! sad part is I was thinking about paying up, and making the trip today, till I seen his post lastnight! He was at $16.000. I offered $15,500. ,,,, not thats anyone bussiness,,,I guess some one should call the scammer guard's on me, before someone gets hurt, or loses there lif savings! :lol: :lol:
Just report his ad .. you look worse posting what you did. Scares people away from doing buisness with you in the future JMO

as I am sure you know 4.70 1/8th doesnt equal 7.70 1/4 ... 4.70 1/8th doesnt equal 140MPH
Old 02-20-2010, 07:20 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

hUMMMMMMMMMMMM,i am a little lost on what the other posts are talking about. i kinda get that mike was working on a deal, and was 500.00 off the price, and i guess the seller said he was low balling him. well heck.all the seller has to do is say NO THANKS.. all i was trying to say in my post.. was that i am very happy with the dragster and it was priced fair. and i wasnt lied to !!!!!!!!. it had everything mike said it had. but i am still confused ?? but i think there is a seller mad because he got low balled. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 02-20-2010, 07:57 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bigray
hUMMMMMMMMMMMM,i am a little lost on what the other posts are talking about. i kinda get that mike was working on a deal, and was 500.00 off the price, and i guess the seller said he was low balling him. well heck.all the seller has to do is say NO THANKS.. all i was trying to say in my post.. was that i am very happy with the dragster and it was priced fair. and i wasnt lied to !!!!!!!!. it had everything mike said it had. but i am still confused ?? but i think there is a seller mad because he got low balled. :roll: :roll: :roll:
there is a guy posting under dragsters he is getting low balled by Manley is all ... thats the american way buy cheap and sell for a profit .. IMO he is helping people out by buying stuff in a bad economy
Old 02-20-2010, 08:47 AM
manley
JUNIOR BUILDER

Thanks for your support Ray, thats what happened!
Old 02-20-2010, 09:23 AM
manley
JUNIOR BUILDER

Guys the way i see it Im buying a turnkey car and selling to make a few bucks on the side (not getting rich just enjoy wheelin and dealin)! know people say make me a offer and if im interested I make them a offer! its up to them to sell it! Ive bought cars from people and if its making a few dollars turnkey its gone! if i feel its something to part out and make alittle then I part it out! But you know everyone that I have done some dealin with seems to be real happy with what they get and the price! I can say this in the last couple of years Ive had no trouble what so ever selling cars or parting them out, so my prices must be pretty damn fair in today economy! So i must not be to bad of a guy to do business with!
Old 04-09-2010, 04:19 PM
Dumas1
SHOW GUEST

thumbs up to mike... i bought a pair of edelbrok upswept headers for my bbc from him. we both agreed on a price and i bought them... the most important part of our deal to me was that when they were delievered that they would be as he described them to be and they were...also, theres no crime in buying and selling to make a profit:just don't misrepresent what your selling...
Old 04-09-2010, 08:35 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

ooh there was no way i could have bought the dragster i got from mike turn key,but with him buying it.. and selling the roller and selling the motor,it was just in my price range for a killer roller and he even made me a great deal on the Dedenbear case trans also. heck we all buy and sale,,and we all try to make a little,,if you dont want people to make you a offer,,THAN DO NoT PUT,, MAKE ME A OFFER,,,,DUHHH, if you wanna sale it,, than put a price on it,,and then start to haggle on it..just my 2 cents worth..also a side note, i put a few shake down passes on the dragster and my son went 137 out the back door his first pass, lifting and pumping,..Ray