Anyone done business with Darvin Holliday aka hiredgun2308 a

Old 10-08-2009, 11:57 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Can anyone answer my question?

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Just wondering why Hiredgun said he didn't get the m.o. until the 2nd week of September, but in a message to Mike on 8/26 he acknowledges he received the m.o.?
Don't be a seller if you are not qualified to follow through with your end of the deal IMMEDIATELY, not weeks later. I am very happy I don't have friends like that, if in fact that is the case.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:02 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

I would think you should have the parts in your posession before you try to sell them. JMO
Old 10-08-2009, 03:21 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: ? PARTS

Originally Posted by bbchevy
Who RECEIVED the $$$ for the PARTS?
I DONT Care if SANTA CLAUS Has them,THE DEAL WAS MADE with TAZ!
NOT His BUDDY!
Are you Guys BLIND?
So,Let me get this Straight?
Its OK,that Taz sent the Part He had,BUT PISS on the REST!
WOW?
UNBELEIVEBLE X 10!
Later
G :x
What part do you not get that Taz told the guy that HE DID NOT HAVE THE PART AND THAT THE TRANS RING THE GUY WANTED WAS IN NC WITH HIS BUDDY???????? If he had bought the trans ring that Taz had (remember there was 2 listed and the buyer was given a choice), no one would ever be reading this thread. The guy knew when he made the agreement that he was paying for a part that was not in Taz's possession? I guess shame on Taz for having trust in a friend.

OH WAIT... DID WE NOT READ THE PART THAT THE TRANS RING WAS RETURNED FOR A WRONG ADDRESS? I am sure Taz will show when his buddy shipped it and we all know that it may have been days or weeks before it got returned. Taz even states he was trying to reach the guy to get his address again. Shows me that he was trying to take care of the error and not saying Piss on the Rest.

Taz has been up front and honest about every part of this deal. Sorry if you guys think that shipping a package is always first priority but when you are dealing with deaths, work and deadlines, shipping a package is not always 1st in your thought process. Should he have had a back up plan, sure, but I would bet 100% that at some point or time we have all forgotten something of importance because of life events like this. I hope that some of the attitude the guy got was just Taz being frustrated with everything else going on and not needing a guy to bust his balls instead of understanding what was going on. If Taz was scamming or was a dishonest seller, then this guy would have gotten no responses, no valve covers and nothing done on the trans ring. If he was such a bad seller or scammer you would have had many other posts in this forum as I know that Taz has been selling parts on here for a while now and I know a lot of people that have bought from him that have been very happy.

Rudy... my answer based on reading other forums that Taz post on, sometimes the fingers move faster than the brain can think and he should make sure he has dates right. Taz has never been a take any crap person but has always stepped up and took blame for something wrong and corrected it.

TAZ, IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID FOR A MEMBERSHIP, YOU SHOULD STEP UP PAL AND THROW AN HONOR PAYMENT TO THE WEBSITE. SPONSOR MONEY AND HONOR PAYMENTS KEEP THE LIGHTS ON. FREE IS FREE BUT AT SOME POINT YOU GOT TO SHOW A LITTLE GRATITUDE.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:29 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

LET ME BE BLUNT------IF YOU SELL THAT MUCH STUFF ON RJ AND HAVE NEVER MADE A PAYMENT--THEN YOU ARE USER OF OTHER PEOPLES GOOD SERVICES WITHOUT HELPING OUT IN ANY WAY ops: ops:

SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER GOVERNMENT PLAN THAT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR ALOT OF YEARS :cry: :cry: :cry:
MY 2 CENTS WORTH -OH WAIT-I CAN'T GIVE ANYTHING!!!!!!!!
LIVELY
Old 10-08-2009, 05:35 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lively
LET ME BE BLUNT------IF YOU SELL THAT MUCH STUFF ON RJ AND HAVE NEVER MADE A PAYMENT--THEN YOU ARE USER OF OTHER PEOPLES GOOD SERVICES WITHOUT HELPING OUT IN ANY WAY ops: ops:

SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER GOVERNMENT PLAN THAT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR ALOT OF YEARS :cry: :cry: :cry:
LIVELY
Hey lively, I got 2 cents. Want me to send it to ya. :lol:
Old 10-09-2009, 02:33 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Originally Posted by lively

LIVELY
Hey lively, I got 2 cents. Want me to send it to ya. :lol:
On the government plan this will only workout if someone has paid for your envelope, stamp, ink pen to write the address and your return label.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:06 PM
HiredGun2308
SHOW GUEST

mike my friend tells me he sent the package the first time using ups but he put 43rd sstreet instead of ave.? he sent it out again 2 days ago and u should have gotten it already today or tomorrow let me know.

i sent my friend your address a couple of days before i sent the valve covers i figured if u never received the part you would have called me because you do have my number. let me know if u have it so we can tell people that im not a "scammer" haha
Old 10-18-2009, 08:47 AM
mtheulen
JOURNEYMAN

Hi All
Just back from a 10 day vac.
Thank-You Hiredgun2308. My product was at the doorstep when i arrived!
Thanks to EVERYONE who added their opinion to this ordeal. So good to have this section on RJ so everyone can weigh in. This is a closed case, i got the parts I paid for, thats all i asked for
Mike
Old 10-18-2009, 01:57 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mtheulen
Hi All
Just back from a 10 day vac.
Thank-You Hiredgun2308. My product was at the doorstep when i arrived!
Thanks to EVERYONE who added their opinion to this ordeal. So good to have this section on RJ so everyone can weigh in. This is a closed case, i got the parts I paid for, thats all i asked for
Mike
Mike thanks for posting

and Taz for taking care of the issue .. I knew he was decent dude
Old 10-18-2009, 03:00 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

THANKS TAZ FOR GETTING THIS DONE :wink: ---now TAZ --be a completely upright guy and pay your honor payments 8)

8) 8)
ONLY A SUGGESTION ops: ops:
LIVELY