Anyone done business with Darvin Holliday aka hiredgun2308 a

Old 10-07-2009, 09:24 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Re: TAZ?

Originally Posted by bbchevy
Straight Up????????
When Mike gets the Parts He Paid for SOMETIME Ago,then I will Let you KNOW My OPINION!
But,Ive Pretty Much came to a Conclusion?And Straight Up(Thats a STRECH)
I would Like to see the Returned Mail Info?
Later G :shock:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I agree with "bbchevy", taz has TOO Many excuses. :roll: :roll:
The M/O was sent to him in Aug, and it is NOW the second week
in October, and If you're sooooooo busy, as you say in your last post,
then, if I need parts in a timely manor, then your the wrong guy to buy from.
AND, anybody who can't TAKE A MINUET to reply to a customer
that has sent money to you, because you have a couple personal issues
to deal with, is NO excuse for not repling to the customer.
I would never buy anything from you.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:30 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by HiredGun2308
mike as i told you several times and as of the first time you called me i told you the trans ring was not in your posession. I had 2 trans rings of your choice and i told you the one with the handle was a friend of mines. That handle was in NC. I gave him your mailing address as he was suppose to ship it to you himself then i threw your address away, that is why i do not have your address. When i told you the trans ring wasnt in my posession you said " no problem, send it when you get it"

I work 14 hrs a day and am gone 3 days a week racing or out of town. i hope you understand the situation and if you have any question i have told you several times instead of typing crap on the interenet to address me in such an appropriate manner via cell phone.

304-731-8958 if anyone has any questions.

ps. mike you may have gotten the m/o on the 20th but i didnt receive it until the 2nd week of september where as i sent the valve covers out within the next week.

thanks taz

Lano.....
Before you say stuff like that you might want to read everything. Look at the big bold words.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:00 AM
mtheulen
JOURNEYMAN

Default 2nd week of sept?

Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 2:17 PM
To: Theulen Michael B
Subject: Re:

sorry for the delay i have been in and out of town so much i have the package sitting at home they are not lost. i will have my wife to send them out tomorrow morning. like i said i am sorry ive just been very very busy, hope you understand. 304-731-8958 taz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Darvin Holliday <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 4:32:42 PM
Subject: RE:

Darvin

As of today8/9/09 I have not received my parts. Let’s get the tracking number and see where things are. The m/o was sent 8/20/09

Thanks mike

Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 2:24 PM
To: Theulen Michael B
Subject: Re:

mike I just got your money order today the wife called me. I will be back into town on friday and send them out then. thanks taz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 3:45:07 PM
Subject:

Darvin

You send my parts out?

Thanks

Mike
Old 10-08-2009, 05:12 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Like I said I know Taz from drr but seems to be a very straight up guy there .. always has nice stuff and I VERY MUCH doubt he would screw someone over a $30.00 part with the money he has in stuff 30.00 is well pissing in the wind...

Not sticking up for him but I am sure he will make it straight 100%

Taz where is the ring now ? If you dont have it or cant get it in a good time frame, send him his money back next day.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:29 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Just wondering why Hiredgun said he didn't get the m.o. until the 2nd week of September, but in a message to Mike on 8/26 he acknowledges he received the m.o.?
Old 10-08-2009, 07:51 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default EXCUSES

Originally Posted by hammertime
Like I said I know Taz from drr but seems to be a very straight up guy there .. always has nice stuff and I VERY MUCH doubt he would screw someone over a $30.00 part with the money he has in stuff 30.00 is well pissing in the wind...

Not sticking up for him but I am sure he will make it straight 100%

Taz where is the ring now ? If you dont have it or cant get it in a good time frame, send him his money back next day.
30.00 or 3000.00 GET the Mans Parts to Him!
I WOULD NEVER DEAL with Him NEITHER!
Excuses are Like ASSHOLES,Everybodies GOT 1.
Just Some are BIGGER THAN Others?
Later
G 8)
Old 10-08-2009, 09:20 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

If you read the emails, Taz held up to his end of the deal as agreed and sent the valve covers that he had!!! He informed the buyer that the piece was located else where and belonged to someone else. Taz did his thing and got the info to the guy to ship. Should have been cut and try. Taz's buddy stuck it to him but here he is trying to make it right.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:27 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
If you read the emails, Taz held up to his end of the deal as agreed and sent the valve covers that he had!!! He informed the buyer that the piece was located else where and belonged to someone else. Taz did his thing and got the info to the guy to ship. Should have been cut and try. Taz's buddy stuck it to him but here he is trying to make it right.
taz should just send the money back because he is the one that made the deal!!!!!!!!!!!!--TAZ CAN DEAL WITH HIS OWN- BUDDY- ON HIS OWN 8) 8)

PROBLEM WOULD BE SOLVED QUICKLY :?
LIVELY
Old 10-08-2009, 11:22 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lively
Originally Posted by shawnp
taz should just send the money back because he is the one that made the deal!!!!!!!!!!!!--TAZ CAN DEAL WITH HIS OWN- BUDDY- ON HIS OWN 8) 8)

PROBLEM WOULD BE SOLVED QUICKLY :?
LIVELY
X2

Taz held up his end of the deal. SO to me that doesnt make him a scammer IMO. Kudos to Taz for that. But no Kudos for his friend. Taz does need to deal with his friend on his own also.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:47 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ? PARTS

Who RECEIVED the $$$ for the PARTS?
I DONT Care if SANTA CLAUS Has them,THE DEAL WAS MADE with TAZ!
NOT His BUDDY!
Are you Guys BLIND?
So,Let me get this Straight?
Its OK,that Taz sent the Part He had,BUT PISS on the REST!
WOW?
UNBELEIVEBLE X 10!
Later
G :x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -