dirtbags in the neighborhood

Old 03-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="Tod74"]Centerline[/quote

My allegiance go's to Tod on this one... because of his ordeal, I will never buy thier wheels... they are too many choices to pick anyways. BTW that made me laugh Tod!!! LOL!!

Man, I just think its cool to back each other up & raise the bar for integrity for those who are not honest. This is a good thing we have going on here. You guy's are all good people... no doubt.

Sox would have loved to crawl under a rock after his mess... but WE held him accountable together. Sometimes we see justice for unfair deals... even if it is small, it is still good to see. Scooter
Old 03-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Sox
CRAFTSMAN

You stiil cant let it go can you.Like I said you cant help yourself.I never hid from anything I stated my story and made it right and thats about all I can say.Im a big boy and you can trash me all you want you dont mean nothing to me.You would of thought you bought the motor.Its funny that 69 rs and myself have settled it but you just cant stop.Just proves what I said about you earlier is true.
Old 03-08-2009, 03:15 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Man, lots of drama on this one , huh :roll:
Old 03-08-2009, 06:14 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="harbone66"]I dont know, what is the difference between a harley and a hoover?

quote]

Bottom of the post

You can only fit one dirt bag on a hoover. :shock:
Old 03-08-2009, 06:29 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Sox, chill. You are a ghost at this point.... I did not create this thread... even though I agree w/ it. You would be better off to let things settle down & die. After not too long, someone else will sell a motor with a spun-bearing or a hole in a piston... or even worse, a motor with no internals; who knows... hence the "dirt bag of the week" One thing is for sure, this will not be the last motor deal gone bad. Now if you reply to this, you will be prolonging the issue like picking a scab. Stay silent & it will all go away... look!! people are already talking about vacumn cleaners.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:30 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

nice... :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...