think about it

Old 01-16-2009, 09:15 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Twobad1-

You are definitely allowed to have an opinion. Sometimes its odd to see someone defend behavior thats not defensable (and lying and misrepresentation is not).

Though for you its tough because like your term "Smear and Run" the poster's hotrod6831535 and BBC598 did a "post and run", or perhaps a "post/edit/run". In any event because he chose to hide his responses you dont get the whole picture.

If you think its OK to sell junk and misrepresent it, then tell us why. If you think its ok to hold a man's money for weeks and not ship, defend it. If you believe its ok to lie to a man who's money you have, make the case. Everyone will listen as you have a voice and opinion and its America, youre allowed to share it.

And when its all said and done-set up a profile, so you dont get confused with anyone else.

no profile = No complaint

later,

Scorp
Old 01-16-2009, 09:21 AM
twobad1
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

im not defending anyone sorry i wrote b4 reading that story i just made a simple statement "think about it"
and to ans other Q im nobody,just chucklin at you freaks that have nothin better than to play pee-pee on rj site all day!!
BYE!!
Old 01-16-2009, 09:26 AM
twobad1
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

im a buyer not a seller no need for profile. made 1 trade in my life,might have even lost?no worries!! good karma
Old 01-16-2009, 10:45 AM
gsforless
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by twobad1
im not defending anyone sorry i wrote b4 reading that story i just made a simple statement "think about it"
and to ans other Q im nobody,just chucklin at you freaks that have nothin better than to play pee-pee on rj site all day!!
BYE!!
As he is a man(or whatever) who enjoys good online entertainment,I think we all owe this guy a thank you for contributing to the laugh.

What a clown.These split personality-types are the best ones.

Too funny!!!
Old 01-16-2009, 11:08 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

A big "Thank You" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Old 01-17-2009, 09:02 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Too Bad (or whatever you call yourself):

Obviously these folks on RJ are not stupid. You continue to try to justify your EMPTY actions that have ZERO weight. Come on, you would be better to be quiet & lay low, create a profile, & actually make some posts that do not pertain to dishonesty/scams (certainly not your FIRST posts??)
WTH... Scorp is right... even if he was wrong, he is right to have suspiction of who you really are. Seriously... LOL
Old 01-17-2009, 12:03 PM
twobad1
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

way to welcome a guest guys .just try reading it w/out bh in mind it may sound a little more sensible? i have been screwed! plenty even by jegs
returned doesnt mean credited
"coil w/wires"doesnt mean ign wires!
pan/pump doesnt mean hoses etc.

so ive learned to look a little closer and trust NOBODY!
until proven otherwise

and ck my profile if it makes you feel better. been around a little b4 the whole bh thing.just havent visited this woderful forum much.
sorry for any similarities but notice one thing he never once apologized for a damn thing
and i will not "defend"myself for being someone else again!
Old 01-17-2009, 12:05 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Billy Billy Billy, you aren't good enough to fool people on here, please growup you have been caught, stop this act like a adult. enough said.

'' just my two cent's worth''
Old 01-17-2009, 12:29 PM
twobad1
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

get a map
Old 01-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default ??

Originally Posted by twobad1
im a buyer not a seller no need for profile. made 1 trade in my life,might have even lost?no worries!! good karma
Just curious what prompted you to put any information in-given your statement above.

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -