Bad dealings with 8secstreetcar

Old 01-14-2009, 08:05 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Scorp- I think your estimation makes sense... failed communication between the buyer & seller.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:14 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

**ditto**

So the parties involved need to acknowledge this, open up CIVIL communications and work it out to an acceptable compromise.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:48 PM
200horse
APPRENTICE

8 sec even said he would give her the other things missing from the pic then he changed his mind hmm. I was taught if you say you are going to do something you do it. Man up send the rest of the items !!!
Old 01-15-2009, 12:15 AM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Your asking price was $600, he gave you $575. He assumed that you were sending everything pictured by the phone conversation ya'll had talking about the line sizes and stuff.
Now was $575 too much of a good deal that you have to remove the lines? Wether the items were worth 1300 or not your asking price was $600 your price not his.
C'mon dude cough up the lines and make it right.
You told him in another phone conversation that you were going to send the remaining items anyway, don't be an indian giver. (no offense)
JMO> Cp
Old 01-16-2009, 01:36 PM
turbinetom
APPRENTICE

OK...
I'm only chiming in because I've had a deal with Beebemotorsports and they are 100% top notch..said what they would do, and followed through.
Now, it takes about 30 seconds to remove those braided lines..why were they pictured if not included???. Clearly the seller used them as eye candy to help the sale along. If Mr. Beebe asked about "everything"..well as I see it, he should get everything in the photo as related to the pump, pan and system. You should not have to "read between the lines" to do a deal fair and square..JMO
Old 01-16-2009, 06:38 PM
gsforless
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by turbinetom
OK...
I'm only chiming in because I've had a deal with Beebemotorsports and they are 100% top notch..said what they would do, and followed through.
Now, it takes about 30 seconds to remove those braided lines..why were they pictured if not included???. Clearly the seller used them as eye candy to help the sale along. If Mr. Beebe asked about "everything"..well as I see it, he should get everything in the photo as related to the pump, pan and system. You should not have to "read between the lines" to do a deal fair and square..JMO
x2
Old 01-16-2009, 08:37 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Man thats some tough wording.In the add..you can see the pan the pump the lines.i would think it would all come with..unless the add says NO LINES...but i didnt see,,iam not picking on the seller...it looks it will all work out in the end..kinda like selling a blower.then you get it.and it has no roots in it.well add just sayed blower.didnt say it came with the roots.
Old 01-17-2009, 08:01 AM
racingrpm
SHOW GUEST

Default Picture is worth a 1,000 words !!!!!

what you see is what you are to get... unless otherwise stated. The lines need to go with the package, from a buyer or seller view point! As everyone knows if no disclaimer is put in the contents then what you SEE is what you are suppose to get...NO ??? about it!

In other words CYA
PS. let this a lesson for all of us to remember. End of story, RPM in TEXAS, :shock:
Old 01-17-2009, 09:32 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

As stated before, it all boils down to AN ACCURATE WRITTEN description of what EXACTLY one is selling. PERIOD.
Clear and ACCURATE photos are VERY helpful as well. The SELLER should WANT to HELP a possible buyer to WANT to spend his money with you, the seller.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:04 PM
buckster
SHOW GUEST

what I read by the ad, it does say pan and pump clearly, one would assume the lines came with it since everthing was pictured. I draw that conclusion because it says will seperate but would rather sell a package. to me it would mean everything pictured.( package) just my 2 cents

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -