Old 12-16-2008, 04:35 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: BEWARE 67 FASTBACK MUSTANG

Originally Posted by nycmikie1
Hey Shawn
You may want to read 67 fastback mustang post again
THE HEADING SAYS " NHRA LEGAL 7.50 QUARTER MILE CAR"
WHERE IS THE CERT. SAYING THAT ???? INFACT WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO SELL A CAR LIKE THIS AND NOT HAVE IT CERTIFIED ????? AHHHHH WORRIED IT WONT PASS.
With the 2 chassis builders listed, if they are telling me I have a 7.50 car come cert time, then I am going to have a 7.50 cert. I am not sure if Soran is doing a lot any more but if memory serves right, he was a known builder among Comp eliminator cars. Besides, I would think Wurtz would step up and get that cert for you to make the deal if you had asked.

You sure were not concerned about it until he decided not to take your offer. Sounds more like you are upset because the guy pissed in your wheaties rather then the facts on the car.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:46 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:? :? HMMMMMMMMMMM

I think i would keep the car and finish it, very nice car , And has paper's to prove how it run's.

''I tried anger mangement and it pissed me off''

'' JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 12-17-2008, 01:39 AM
nycmikie1
JOURNEYMAN

Default Re: BEWARE 67 FASTBACK MUSTANG

Hey Shawn
Sounds to me that first its was not your deal or money and since you have no idea what your talking about and you seem to know nothing about race cars maybe you should find a new forum to voice your silly opinions.
HERE ARE THE FACTS:
FIRST THE CAR WAS BUILT IN 98 AND TIN WHATEVER IN 05
YOU GUYS KEEP TALKING ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THIS CAR THERE IS NO HISTORY OF 2 QUARTER PANELS AND A ROOF !!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS LOOKING TO SELL THE VIN TAG OFF THE CAR FOR CASH AND THATS NOT LEGAL !!!!!! HE IS JUST A WHEELER DEALER BOY.
IF HE WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT THE HISTORY WHY CUT THE CAR UP TO NOTHING BUDDY!!!!!!!!!
STILL WAITING FOR DAIRLD TO POST THE SIDE BARS PICS AND GET A CERT. STICKER.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:14 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

You made it my problem and the rest of the registered members problem when you posted in this forum.

As for my knowledge of race cars, well lets leave it at you just keep being the best mechanic you can on the pro street cars you build. Oh and do me one more favor, please call Racetech, Undercover, Ricky Adkins, M&M and the other top builders in the country and tell them since they don'y put anit-roll on their race cars that they are just street cars. When you figure out what a diagnal link, K-link, X link and swingarm is, then come here and talk chassis.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:23 AM
nycmikie1
JOURNEYMAN

AGAIN SHAWN
YOUR SHOWING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CHASSIS
FACTS:
A DIAGNAL LINK STOPS THE REAR FROM MOVING RIGHT TO LEFT IN THE CAR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH STOPPING BODY ROLL.
BUT SINCE YOU HAVE NEVER GONE FAST LIKE ME YOU WOULD NOT KNOW THAT SO SHAWN ALL I CAN SAY IS DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND "STEP OFF GUY"CAUSE YOUR LOST.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:59 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Ok Fast guy, did I say that the diagnol link was for stopping body roll? No. I pointed out to you that your original claim was no anti-roll it is not a race car but a pro steet car. The diagnol link is more solid in keeping the rear from moving. As for the term diagnol link, it is used by many builders to describe their swingarm design.

Now to get back to the toipic you seem to be detracting from... you continue to prove that Wurtz was not the jackass in all this. It is you that keeps posting your replies of ramblings of facts that did not stop you from trying to make the deal. Again, you keep showing that it is the fact he sent you away that made you come in here and post. If you had gone to see the car, looked it over and could prove it's false descriptions, then you have every right to post a topic saying the ad is misleading. The best you can show, you have done 1 of 3 thing.s
Old 12-17-2008, 03:27 AM
nycmikie1
JOURNEYMAN

AGAIN SHAWN
You are just trying to stir-up things here so again STEP-OFF when you have no idea what your saying Now that your back pedaling and lost there are plenty of rooms on AOL for people like you!!!!! :shock:
Old 12-17-2008, 03:40 AM
nycmikie1
JOURNEYMAN

OHHHHHH Yea Shawn
I missed buying the book you wrote on how to buy a race car "1 to 3 things before you buy a race car"
If the guy was straight up like myself bud we would not be in this sillyass room
MY POINT HERE IS:
Before anybody else gets involved with Dairld and his mustang bring a chassis guy and cash his words means nothing!!!!!!!!!!
I have sold plenty of things on racingjunk and ebay the type of person I am ?????
I am old school buddy black and white NO gray I would call or email to make sure what I sold they were happy with CAN YOU SAY THAT????????
Old 12-17-2008, 04:18 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by nycmikie1
OHHHHHH Yea Shawn
I missed buying the book you wrote on how to buy a race car "1 to 3 things before you buy a race car"
If the guy was straight up like myself bud we would not be in this sillyass room
MY POINT HERE IS:
Before anybody else gets involved with Dairld and his mustang bring a chassis guy and cash his words means nothing!!!!!!!!!!
I have sold plenty of things on racingjunk and ebay the type of person I am ?????I am old school buddy black and white NO gray I would call or email to make sure what I sold they were happy with CAN YOU SAY THAT????????
I got to hand it to you Mike,your account speaks VOLUMES

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/13557...IESEL-7.3.html

Hmm been here since the doors opened and not 1 honor payment.

Seller Information
Ad posted by:
nycmikie1 (#4383)

Phone Number: 917 767 3549

Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00

Some thing don't sound right to me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -